Christmas Party |46|

"If I were to hot glue fur to bedazzle you, would you feel it?" Stephen asked his cloak, while holding white faux fur. His cloak immediately flew into the shower, "I'll take that as a yes." Stephen pushed the fur aside. He looked in the mirror and made a knot with his tie, a sudden memory of Tony tying his tie hit him. The time he went on a 'date' with Mobius, Tony helped him get ready. Stephen shook that thought away, it's in the past now...

His cloak attached to his back, it wrapped around his shoulders, almost as if it were hugging him. He had a casual grey suit on, it wasn't too fancy. He had the choice between that suit or the suit Tony gave him. He thought it'd be weird to wear the other one since Tony will be there.

"How do I look?" Stephen presented himself to Bruce and Christine. They arrived at Christine's house early to help with decorations, so Stephen decided to get dressed at her place. Christine gasped, "Amazing as always."

Stephen let out a giddy laugh, "Stopp, look at you. You're gorgeous." They stood close to each other. "Wait, guys, stay there!" Bruce quickly left the room. They looked at each other and shrugged. He ran back with something in his hand, he lifted mistletoe above them. All of them laughed together.

"Come on, you guys gotta kiss! It's a tradition!" Bruce lively insisted. Stephen pushed the mistletoe away, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves now." Stephen said with an embarrassed expression. "The party starts in 30 minutes, I need to run a quick errand. I'll be right back." Bruce told his friends, he put on a warm coat.

"Alright, bye Brucie~" Stephen teased.

"Bye- don't call me that." He left the house. "Looks like it's just you and me." Christine had a beautiful, soft, red and white dress on. It was Christmas themed, obviously. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at him, "Want to dance?" She suggested. He tilted his head, "Dance?"

"Yeah, I'm in the mood to dance." She danced around as she spoke. "Okay, but we need music." Stephen waved his magic and made the radio turn on. Christmas music began playing. "Come on." She offered her hand out to him, he softly took her hand and leaned in close to each other. They were slow dancing, not keeping their eyes off of each other. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." Stephen sang, his voice was beautiful.

"Everywhere you go." Christine joined in, she sounded angelic. Their hands were tenderly holding each other, Stephen slid one of his on to Christine's waist. He twirled her around, her dress spun as she did. Their voices didn't harmonize that well, but that didn't stop them from singing together.

~Welcome to station 97.1! Featuring all of the best Christmas music~

The station switched to the song 'Halo' by Beyoncé. They stopped dancing and made weird faces at each other, "Christmas music?" Stephen asked while laughing. "I guess people don't know what Christmas music is... that's okay, we both love Beyoncé." Christine responded.

"True. I know this song by heart." He softly smiled at her. "I do too."

After a minute of singing, and ethereally staring at each other, Stephen confessed, "Christine, you're so beautiful."

She was enchanted by his remark. "Stephen..." She wrapped her hands around Stephen's neck and leaned in close to his lips, silently asking for consent. They kissed each other as they slowly danced around. A muffled scream called out from outside, which caused them to break the kiss. "What was that?" Stephen cautiously put his arm in front of Christine, attempting to protect her from what's coming.

They saw Bruce standing in front of them, outside of the big windows. "YES! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!" Bruce cheered from the other side, he danced around. "Bruce?!" Christine yelled in laughter. "Was he there this whole time?" Stephen quietly asked. "I guess so." Christine closed the curtains with her magic. "Hey! It's cold out here!" Bruce shouted, his words were muffled, but they could understand him.