Many Years |FINALE|

Start from the beginning

Wong shrugged, "I friended him on Facebook the day you met him. We talk on Messenger every once in awhile."

"What- you friended Loki on Facebook? You never told me that!" Stephen had a sassy attitude.

"I did, we go through this conversation every year on your birthday." Wong left the room.

He barely recalled Loki's birthday wishes from previous years. He's been so busy as a sorcerer, he didn't pay any attention to those kind of things. Which made Stephen feel guilty, he wondered how many times he's been busy to the point he ignores Wong.

He looked out the window, it was a cloudy day, freezing too. Frost was frozen around the edges. Thunder rolled across the sky, rain dribbled down the sanctum's iconic window. "Looks like our evening walk might get postponed." He told his living artifact, Cloaky, who was floating beside him.

Cloaky nudged his cheek with it's collar, it wandered off again. An unsatisfied sigh blew from his lips. He's in touch with his emotions, but there's always a hidden feeling he can't figure out. The feeling of being incomplete. He didn't know what was the root cause, he lived a good life.

He has a shelter, a friend, a bed, plumbing, all of the basic necessities. Plus he gets to live in a magical house! Everything was repeating itself, there's nothing exciting... nothing new. Which is odd because he protects reality.

Stephen played on his phone, he scrolled through Instagram, his feed was boring. Inspirational quotes, cars, medical things, stuff like that. He never gets on Instagram, so it took him awhile to catch up on all of his acquaintances posts. He scrolled to an advertisement of Stark Industries, Stephen's heart skipped a beat.

He scrolled away real quick, but he couldn't resist going back to it.

💟 23,348,211 likes

💟 23,348,211 likes

✔️ @tonystark: Don't miss out! There's only a few tickets left! Join us on November 21st at the New York City convention center! (You might get the chance to meet me.)

View all 1,699,237 comments

Stephen completely forgot he followed Tony's Instagram! He could've talked with him after they lost each other's numbers! He practically facepalmed at his own stupidity. Tony probably forgot about him, he thought.

But the chance to meet him again... it stuck in his head. He checked out the ticket prices, only $60 a day! Not horrible, he assumed Tony would charge more. He stared at the purchase button, deciding whether he should do this or not.

"Screw it." He said to himself, clicking the purchase button. After he did, the page refreshed, the tickets were sold out! He bought the last ticket! Lucky him.