Chapter 8

**Discretion is advised - dubcon**

*Lengthy message riiiiiiight heeeeeere*

--------------

August squeaked at the foreign intrusion that had breached his tight circle of muscle. He began to wiggle and try to free himself from the male latched onto his rear. Grabbing Ekon's wrists, August attempted to pry him off.

"St-stop! Ah!" August fought against moans as he continued to squirm within the large male's grasp.

Displeased with the female's sudden resistance, Ekon growled deep in his throat. A warning. He had the female in a vice grip. Her attempts to free herself of him were feeble at most.

As punishment, Ekon removed his hand from around her member and brought it to her rear. Slowly, he inserted a precum covered digit into the thoroughly moistened hole.

"Pl-ple-ah! Please Ekon! No!"

Liking the sound of his name from his female's lips, Ekon felt a need to sink his teeth into the female's flesh. He gave her rear a lick and a nip while searching for that special spot within the female.

August felt the finger moving within him. It felt foreign. His rim burned with the stretch and he hated knowing it was only one finger. He hated the feel of it. It was thick and felt out of place. He felt the finger bend slightly and slowly piston in and out. Suddenly it hit something.

"AH! Wh-what was that?!" August called out in shock.

"That's how I'll bring you pleasure, my sweet female." Ekon had stopped moving his finger to allow August time to ask his question as well as digest the information he had provided.

"What? No! I change my mind!"

As if to prove his point, Ekon gently nudged the walnut sized gland, sending a small spark of pleasure up August's spine. "It's too late to stop now" He purred in her ear. "Plus, you're practically weeping with need down here. It'd be just too cruel to stop now."

Not giving the female time to protest, Ekon continued his assault on her small bundle of nerves. How convenient that she had male parts while being a female, he thought as he drew a torrent of moans, mewls and pleas from his female.

Please was the best way to get the body to relax.

Feeling the hole loosening, Ekon pulled his finger out. He watched with glee as August whined in protest and rocked his hips back. His female was learning. Good.

Not wanting to keep his precious female waiting, Ekon pressed his finger back to the now blinking pucker. This time however, he slowly slid two fingers in.

August cried out from the burn the additional finger had caused. It wasn't terrible, just slightly noticeable for a bit. Pleasure soon washed over him once again, numbing his brain to any discomfort. The extra digit served to provide more attention to his prostate.

Ekon felt his need to penetrate rising. He wanted to insert himself, but his female was yet to be ready. He quickened the pace of his fingers thrusting into the hole, relishing the sight of August grinding back onto them. The female was lost in pleasure, too busy chasing her own release. He allowed her.

Feeling the buildup forming at the base of his shaft, August actively sought out the stimulation in his rear while one of his hands pumped his rod. The feeling was exhilarating. His eyes saw white and his brain was abuzz. His balls dew in and he quickened his pace, unevenly jerking in his quest to completion.

Ekon watched in rapt attention as his female brough herself over the cliff. He had stopped moving his fingers all together, allowing her to do the work. It was a sight to behold.

With a loud moan, August felt himself burst. He collapsed onto the sticky furs below him, panting hard as he came down from his high.

Seeing that the female had further relaxed from releasing a load, it was time for Ekon to continue stretching her. He flipped the female onto her back, taking a moment to admire the white murky mess she had coated her stomach in. Her member was still semi hard and slowly softening, soon it would be steel once again.

August cried out in shock as his post climax, ultra-sensitive prostate was suddenly massaged. His hole clenched in shock and to his dismay, he noticed that what was inserted into his entrance was thicker than before.

He looked down, terrified at what he might see but let out a breath when he saw a hand connected to his rear. Not hips.

Ekon chuckled at the female's concern, finding it adorable. He once again picked up his assault on her special spot. This time, with three fingers. He was rewarded with a long string of moans and her re-hardened member saluting him.

August was a mess. He'd only just come and before he'd even had time to really process how he'd came; he was once again being assaulted with brain numbing pleasure. His thoughts were incoherent, and he was unable to fully formulate them. All he could focus on was the pressure he so desperately wanted on that spot.

Feeling the fingers being withdrawn from his hole, he raised his hips in protest. However, they were soon replaced with something blunt and warm. He sighed at the contact against him wanting star, until it started to push in. It was so much larger than the fingers before.

August's eyes bulged as the large rod continued its invasion, inch by inch. His head was thrown back and his mouth formed an O in a silent scream.

Ekon held the female by the hips as he slowly inserted himself. Sweat dripped down his bronzed skin as he struggled to hold himself back. His instincts were roaring at him to thrust hard and true. To claim his female as his own.

The lion man watched in rapt attention the slightly bulging outline of his rod along the female's lower stomach. He could see how deep he was buried inside her.

Once he was fully seated within the female, he rumbled in joy. The lion beastman paused, allowing August to adjust around the monstrosity now sheathed in his core.

August squirmed a bit in discomfort, his hole burnt from being stretched. He felt like his guts were being pushed around and rearranged. They likely were.

No longer able to hold himself back, Ekon lifted the female's legs onto his wide shoulders. The action caused August'd hips to remain suspended in the air. Then, he pinned the female's wrists above her head with one hand, keeping one hand flat on the ground to support himself as he rocked back and forth into the female's heat.

Ekon's tail reached around to tease the tip of August's weaping cock. The hairs like a paint brush spreading August's juices.

The bulbus head of Ekon's member pounded into August's bundle of nerves with every swing of the lion man's hips. The assault was brutal, acute and dominate. Claiming.

Powerless to shield himself from the onslaught of pleasure, August soon came a second time. His hole spasming in his release. His cloudy white cum painted his chest and Ekon's tail tip.

Unable to resist the proof of his female's completion, Ekon leaned down and brought a cum covered nipple into his mouth. He relished his female's taste, momentarily playing with the pebble before releasing it and quickening his pace. He would pay them more attention another time.

Ekon's thrusts became erratic and his member pulsed within August's clenching walls.

Having not been able to fully come down from his previous two highs, August soon found himself screaming as he teetered over a third. Hot gushes filled his insides as Ekon rode out his climax, releasing a roar in the process.

--------------------

That was the promised Monday chapter. Hope you all enjoyed my long author note at the start ;)

Thank you for reading! Please support by tapping that sexy star button.

For update notifications: add the story to your library or follow me :)

Cheers,

Oct. 20, 2021

Edit uploaded June 14, 2023

I'm NOT a Female!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें