19

-

The sound of gunshots echoed through the property, followed by a bomb going off. Smoke filled the surrounding air as the building shook and its walls started to crack. Jisung fell through a hole in the floor, somehow managing to stay on his legs.

The man he's been fighting jumped down right after him, landing on his back. He tried to choke him unconscious, but Jisung threw himself back into a wall – his opponent growled as he took the strong hit, letting go and sliding down against the wall.

"That's their boss, he knows where they keep the money," Yeonjun spoke through the speaker that has been attached Jisung's belt. He also had a small camera built in the suit, that's how the hackers saw the situation and could lend a hand.

The leader smirked, stepping on the man's injured leg he managed to sprain when they started fighting, watching as he screamed in pain.

"You're bold to come alone. Even if you kill me, my followers will not hesitate to destroy you and your pretty face," the mafia boss sneered, even though he was in pain.

"Leader, we took everyone down. San and Felix are waiting outside. I called backup to get the bodies." Chan spoke as him and Wooyoung came into the room. "This building is gonna fall any minute, we should finish this quickly."

"Who said I came alone?" Jisung asked. "You lost, might as well tell us where you put the stolen money and maybe, your sentence will be shorter."

-

He walked into the office with a tired groan, throwing his stuff on the table, messing up everything that has been neatly placed on it. He noticed, the photo frame has fallen over, so he picked it up, staring at the photo – Hyunjin and him, standing next to each other when they were children, smiling into the camera.

He was brought back to reality as he felt his phone ringing in his pocket. He answered the call and placed the device on the table after putting it on speaker mode.

"Agent Shin?"

"I am sorry, Mister Han. I am calling to report that we are not having luck with finding your brother."

"That's okay, agent," Jisung replied, sitting on the chair with a smirk. "Let's stop the investigation and focus on the new cases."

"Sir?"

"Do as I say. You're dismissed."

"O-Oh...Yes, Mister Han."

The call ended just as a pair of feet walked into the room.

"Babyyy!" Minho sang, skipping over to the work desk on the other side of the room, sliding away the papers that were on it and sitting there. "It feels like you've owned this office for years. You fit on this place much better than your father."

"Ah, Minho, just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean you can just come in without knocking. How's your wound?" Jisung smiled brightly.

"That's not important, look what I got!"

He held up an envelope and handed it to Jisung who eyed it warily.

"Who is it from?" he asked.

"Just open it."

From the looks of it, it already has been opened before, probably by Minho. Jisung couldn't recognize the address written on it, so he was surprised to take out a postcard with the photo of a beach on it.

When he turned it around, there was a hand-written text: "I am trying my best to help him and he is doing great. One day, he will be ready to meet his brother again. Tell everyone we are alive and well. And leader, I never had the chance to tell you thank you for everything and I am sorry. I hope we are on good terms. Send a letter back, okay? Jeongin"

I let out a breath I forgot I was holding, a small smile coming to my lips. When I looked up, Minho was also smiling. He reached out his hand and I grabbed it, feeling warmth spreading across my chest.

"Everything is okay now, right?" Jisung asked. "We can move on."

Minho nodded, walking around the table to plant a kiss on Jisung's lips. "They are going to be okay and so are we."

Jisung looked like a huge burden has been lifted from his shoulders, pulling Minho into a tight, meaningful hug. "Thank you for being by my side Minho. I wouldn't be able to do this without you."

They kissed, again and again, knowing everything that has happened could be forgotten. They are going to be alright and they are going to be together.

-

It is finished, my dudesssss

Thank you for reading! 

- Sani