17

-

3rd person pov

Just by the way he walked and moved, Jeongin could feel how nervous and unsure Hyunjin was. He was checking the time on his watch every other minute and fake coughed to get rid of the weird feeling in his throat.

He looked at Jeongin once in a while to be sure she was following him as they walked through an abandoned looking street. They made eye contact almost every time, making Hyunjin turn around, cheeks coloured crimson red. They left the car somewhere else and Jeongin wasn't really sure why.

Their long walk ended, as Hyunjin stopped in front of one of the houses. The whole street looked lonely, without any soul, that's why it was probably his hiding place. He opened the unlocked gate and waited for Jeongin to get in, closing it behind him. The garden was dead, the roses and other plants were either dry or grown out of its shape.

"Come on," Hyunjin urged him as he was staring at the flowers, pushing him into the house.

Once Jeongin walked in, the sad atmosphere he felt from the building changed. Inside, it looked strangely modern and pretty, equipped by some metal furniture and electronics like computers and stuff of similar kind. The guns and other weapons were filling up the shelves and wardrobes that had doors made out of glass.

"Wow, you're prepared for anything," Jeongin commented, walking around three katanas hanged on the wall.

"When you live a life like me, you have to be," he replied, inspecting his face, as if he was nervous of what his reaction to the place might be.

Jeongin nodded, walking into another room that was probably supposed to be a living room. A couch and an armchair made out of leather were in the middle of the room. There was also a coffee table and an expensive looking rug under it. He chose not to ask where Hyunjin got the money to buy everything.

He sat on the armchair and hugged the pillow that was placed on it and looked around, admiring the interesting paintings hanged all over the walls.

He then watched as Hyunjin sat on the closest place available and looked at him. In that moment, he looked so innocent, harmless. He, for a while, forgot he wanted to blow them up just days ago.

"You know it, right?" Jeongin spoke up.

Hyunjin frowned. "No, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you pity me. Did I know he isn't my father? Until like two days ago, no, I didn't. But, my hacker heard everything that bastard said. My father is a monster that took me in just because of Jisung..."

His eyes were glistening, his voice broke at the end of the sentence. He really did look harmless now.

Jeongin almost wanted to hug him. He felt guilty, so guilty.

"You really wanna kill Mister Han, right?" he asked and Hyunjin nodded. "Alright, I'll help you. I can tell you everything, about the guards, how it's inside..."

Hyunjin chuckled. "I've lived there for a long time, I know all of that."

"A lot has changed since you left," Jeongin sighed. "When do you want to do it?"

"Tomorrow."

"Give us at least two days to prepare," he remembered what Jisung has said.

"Okay, tomorrow."

-

Minho watched as Jisung stared at the wall with anxious eyes. He had his food placed in front of him, yet he didn't touch it at all.

"Jisung?" he called out, but the younger didn't register it at all.

Sighing, Minho pushed his wheelchair. And then, he got an idea. He stood up, determined to walk on his own, when he felt a sharp pain through his abdomen, making him let out a loud yelp. He bent over, clutching to the stomach with one hand.

"Minho!" Jisung gasped and quickly approached the other male to help him sit down again. "Why would you do something stupid like this? You have to rest!"

"I just wanted to make you pay attention to me," Minho pouted and looked at his feet, embarrassed.

"Have I not given you enough attention?"

"No..." he sulked. "You also didn't touch your food at all."

Jisung smiled a little and leaned over, quickly pecking his lips.

"I am just... thinking about Jeongin."

Minho's expression softened. He grabbed both of the boss's hands and pulled him closer.

"I am sure he's doing amazing. Like, that theatre earlier? That was so real."

"Too real..."

Minho froze. He understood it all now. "Is that the problem? What Jeongin said during the plan?"

"Do you think I screw everything up?"

"What?" Minho shook his head furiously. "Of course not... Some missions just don't work out... But, that happens to everyone."

Jisung released himself from Minho's grip and walked as far away as possible. He looked out of the window, being silent for a few moments. He just watched the cars and people passing by, jealous. Some of the people were worried only about what groceries they have to buy, or if their child has to see a doctor.

He carried much bigger weight on his shoulders – weight most of those people can't even dream about.

"First, I failed my brother. He needed me and I didn't see through my father's intentions. Then, I dragged you into this mess thinking I'd be able to protect you if something happened, I failed. Then, Yeonjun and Soobin got injured, San got kidnapped and I was stupid enough to think Wooyoung won't try to find him. Felix almost died. You almost died. Now I sent Jeongin into a mission that can cost his life too. I am just dragging everyone into my problems, not even trying to solve them by myself!"

He was sobbing uncontrollably. His whole face was red, his hands were shaking.

"Jisung, listen to me. None of that was your fault, none of it. We got involved and injured, because we wanted to solve this, because we care about you! We want to set this bickering to an end and that comes with a sacrifice."

Minho was on the verge of tears too. He was in so much pain, but ignored it because of Jisung. Jisung was much more important than anything in this world. For Minho, only Jisung existed at this moment. Nothing else, only the leader of ATT, the beautiful human being that could steal his breath just by existing. The boy that saved him.

"I love you, so much. And I'll gladly die for you. The whole team feels the same and I know you feel that way too. Thinking any of this happened because of you is the stupidest thing you could ever do. Do you know how happy I am that you dragged me into this? I got to know love. No, not Jiseok. Meeting you made me realize, what I felt for Jiseok wasn't half as amazing than what I feel for you. Now, come here and give me a kiss or I'll kick your ass."

Jisung's eyes were wide opened, he was shocked, mesmerized.

Without realizing it, he walked over to Minho, kissing him. The kiss was so powerful that they both felt electricity run through their veins.

"Don't you ever think like that again," Minho whispered, making shivers run down Jisung's spine. He didn't answer, just kissed the other again and again, until they were out of breath.

-

yee yee

- Sani