10

-

Wooyoung’s pov

I was preparing to go to shower, about to undress myself when I heard a noise coming out of my phone. Picking it up, I saw that I got a message from an unknown number, so I opened it.

Right as I did so, my eyes widened and I gasped, looking at the photo which was sent to me.

It was San. He was beaten up to blood and his eyes were closed. He must have been knocked out. He couldn’t be dead, right? Another message came right after. It was an address.

I rushed to Jisung’s room, banging on the door until his tired frame opened it.

“What the fuck?” he asked and I shoved myself inside, giving him the phone. He had a similar reaction as I did.

“Jisung, they literally gave us the address! We need to find it!” I screamed at him, feeling tears build up in my eyes. Seeing San in that state wasn’t pleasant at all. I needed to find him.

“Wooyoung, you can’t just go to any address some random person sends you. It’s more than surely a trap,” Jisung replied, massaging his temples.

“What do you mean I can’t?! Who cares it’s a trap! Did you not see what San looked like? He could be dead by now, we need to go!”

Jung Wooyoung!” he shouted. “No is a no! I said you can’t go, so you won’t! We have to discuss it with the rest of the team and form a plan-“

“If it was Minho’s photos, you would have already been gone,” I whispered, making Jisung’s eyes widen, but he didn’t answer. He knew it was true.

“I...I still mean what I said. Go to your room and wait until you’re called. End of the conversation.”

I let out a sound disbelief, before I did what I was told. Well, only partially. I went back into my room, but instead of waiting until everyone gathered and came up with a terrible plan, I dressed into the suit and took my gun.

I was so lonely and so lost without San. Him and I were like two pieces of puzzle that fit together. The sleepless nights we spent talking were replaced by me staring at his empty bed with numb expression. I couldn’t just sit by knowing someone was hurting him.
I wrote a small note for Jisung or someone else to find and I sneaked out of my room, using the emergency stairs to leave the building unseen by anyone. I went to the garage, taking Jisung’s car and putting the address that has been sent to me on the GPS.

“San, please wait for me. I am coming.”

-

I was surprised the GPS was able to find the address. It was at the very edge of the city – an old building which looked like it was about to disintegrate. Some windows were broken, but all of them were dirty and the walls were covered with some kind of plant growing on it.

I sighed. “Why do these fuckers like abandoned buildings so much?”

There were vast fields all around me. It was so uncomfortable, because I felt so exposed. No place to hide except for this house. I slowly came up to the building, going for the front door with gun already prepared. It looked the same on the inside as the outside, very dusty and the furniture was all over the place. Pieces of glass impaled my boots as I walked, making crunching sounds which echoed through the whole build.

Suddenly, some noises like shuffling and footsteps were heard on the second floor, followed by a scream whose owner I recognized. I immediately ran upstairs, not caring at all for any danger that could come. I followed the sounds, seeing only one door opened. I ran in after taking a deep, long breath.