15

-

San's pov

I woke up because strange sounds coming out from somewhere in the building. I looked over to Wooyoung's bed, only to find it empty. Frowning, I sat up, listening for any more noises that could tell me what's going on.

"No!" I heard Jisung's voice. My eyes widened and I immediately grabbed the gun I had under the pillow, just in case, and approached the door, opening it slowly. The hallway was weirdly empty, as I thought everyone living there would go out to explore what's happening.

I knew screaming would probably be a bad idea, but I couldn't help it. "Jisung? Can you hear me?"

"San! Help!" boos yelled. It was coming out from Minho and his bedroom that was just a few doors away. I made my way there, running as fast as I could.

As soon as I opened the door, a guy in dark red suit attacked me with a knife. Yes, I was ATT's doctor, but fighting wasn't my weak point. The man aimed for my hand in order to make me drop the gun, but I knew these kinds of tricks.

I was dodging all the swings of the guy's knife. When he aimed at my neck, that's when I grabbed him by the wrist and sprained it. The man screamed in pain and because the my gun was already loaded, I shot.

The intruder fell on the ground, dead. After I was sure he won't wake up again, I looked around the room. It was all messy. I almost didn't even notice the figure lying on the ground next to the bed.

"Jisung!" I called the boss's name and ran to his side. He was bleeding from his leg and shoulder, losing blood quickly. His whole face and hair were soaked in blood and sweat.

"Minho... He's gone... You gotta..." he was breathing quickly, it was almost impossible to understand what he was saying. I took off my t-shirt and ripped it in half, bandaging Jisung's leg and shoulder, making sure to tie it super tightly to stop the bleeding.

"San, go find them, I'll be fine," he whispered and handed me the gun I placed on the ground in the meantime.

"I'll come back for you," I said and quickly ran out of the door.

"Wooyoung?! Minho?!" my desperate calls echoed around, walking around Jeongin and now even Chan's room. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I started banging on it repeatedly.

"Jeongin! Open the fucking door!" I yelled.

Nothing happened, not even a peep, so I just sighed and continued looking for the other two.

"Over here San," someone said in a singing tone. The voice was strangely familiar, but I couldn't connect it with any face, like my brain just blocked it out.

The voice was repeating itself a few times, so I just followed it, until I came out of the building. I was out in the streets now. They were empty, just like the company.

"Let him go!"

I looked to my right, seeing masculine, big bodyguards holding Minho and Wooyoung. Both of them were kicking and punching every direction so they could escape.

"If you don't cooperate you scumbag, I'll fucking kill you!" one of the men said to Wooyoung, on which the boy answered with a high pitched scream.

"You know what, we'll only need just one of them," the same guy smirked and pulled out a knife. He stabbed Wooyoung two times into the stomach and let him fall on the ground.

I wanted to run there, but something held me back. It felt like my legs have become one with the ground.

Minho yelled out Wooyoung's name, but they dragged him inside the car and drove off.

It became too uncomfortably quiet, only thing heard being shallow breaths coming from the boy lying on the ground. I slowly, too slowly, approached him, as tears left my eyes.

"Wooyoung, Wooyoung..." I whispered and lied beside the boy, who already had his eyes closed at that point. He wasn't moving, his chest wasn't going up and down.

I lightly shook his entire body.

"No!" I said. "Don't leave me! No, I can't lose you, Wooyoung, I can't, no!"

"Sani, wake up!" My eyes shot open. I was breathing fast, feeling the sweat running down my temples. I looked up to see Wooyoung's worried face looking down at him. I started crying violently, clutching onto Wooyoung's tank top.

"It's okay. I am here, you're okay... It was just a nightmare," the younger kissed my head and stroked my sweaty back.

"You... You- You're okay, r-right?"

Wooyoung laughed softly. "I am fine, don't worry... I am here, alive and well."

I pulled away from the hug and cupped the other's face. It still had a lot of bruises, but they were all the old ones, no signs of stabs or anything. I sighed in relief.

"I thought I had lost you, Jesus."

Wooyoung, too, cupped my face and kissed me softly. I responded immediately. My heart already felt like jumping out from my chest before, but now that we were making out, it was close to frantic.

Wooyoung proceeded on my neck, making a few love marks on the way. It turned me on so much and he slowly started taking off my shirt and I helped him do the same. Looking at Wooyoung's bare body made my cheeks flushed red, all the bad memories from the nightmare had vanished, only the boy in front of me was running through my mind. I traced my fingers over Wooyoung's abs, biting my lower lip.

We kissed again, now more passionately.

"Hey guys- oh my god!" someone barged into our room, startling both of us. Wooyoung fell off the bed together with the blanket that he then used to hide himself in embarrassment.

"You should've done that yesterday, why in the morning for fuck's sake!" Soobin screamed, placing a hand over his eyes. "Did y'all even brush your teeth? Oh my god! I wanted to say, we're starting a meeting in ten minutes, so you better hurry up."

He then left after giving me a funny look and Wooyoung peeked from under the blanket.

"No one knows how to knock in this family."

I laughed and helped him stand up. "Let's get ready... We can continue when we come back."

"Promise?"

"Yes! Now hurry!"

-

"Who's the top?"

"One hundred percent San."

I smacked both Yeonjun and Soobin's heads. "Could you please stop talking about it?"

"Uh, nope," they said in unison and high-fived.

"Sometimes, I really wish Jisung chose some other hackers for the team," Wooyoung commented and chuckled at the faces the two boys made.

"Let's focus on the work now, shall we?" Jeongin came into the room with a bowl of snacks and placed it on Yeonjun's work table.

"Alright, there have been reports of our people seeing Hyunjin in the store a few miles away, but after investigating it, we found out it was just a random person shopping for their kids," Yeonjun said and sighed. "That's all we have. This is hopeless. We won't find him like this."

"Chan, you've been quiet for too long... Have any idea?" Jeongin nudged the boy who looked deep in thought.

"What if..." he started off by a whisper. "We won't try to find him... But make him find us."

"Hm, good idea." Wooyoung smirked. "Make him taste his own medicine."

-

Top San supremacy

- Sani