16.

- After 3 months of Y/n's being kidnapped -

I just fucking needed her, I was sitting alone in our house as I was cuddling with her clothes and watching the news. And suddenly I see that the news said they found a girl dead in the sea. I turn up my volume and start paying more attention.

,, Hello, so today! They have found the dead body of Y/n L/n! That she went missing 3 months ago.'' the reporter says.

When I heard does words they kept replying in my mind ''They found the dead body of Y/n L/n!'' I felt as my heart broke into a million pieces. Everything we said that she was still alive and everything that I and she had planned for our future was over. It was just a big LIE!

I started crying so bad that I couldn't even pick up the phone that started ringing, all I did was grab her hoodie and start smelling it. I stayed like that for some minutes and then I hear a knock. I get up and open the door. It was John B.

I started hugging him as we both were crying on each other shoulders.

''She is fucking dead!'' I say sobbing.

''I know, I couldn't protect her!'' John B said punching the wall beside him.

''I was such a bad brother! I fucking miss her, JJ I need her!'' he says crying.

'' I know John B we all have! But let's not think about it it's not your fault and neither mine!'' I say hugging him.

''Let's think that she would never want us to think that!'' I say sobbing.

- 1 year after your death -

It was your birthday you were 18. So I decided to go visit her grave... I grabbed the pinking I got ready and the blanket. I thought everybody would forget about her birthday so I was kind of mad at the pouges how could they forget her so fast.

I started driving to the cemetery. I got to her grave saying Y/n L/n born in (your date) died on (you choose). A loving sister, friend, girlfriend.

When I got there I started crying a bit as I was laying down the blanket, and putting down the picnic. As she always wanted to have a picnic together but didn't get the chance. As a flashback comes.

''Babe, one day I want to go have a picnic together!'' she says smiling.

''Sure, everything for my cupcake!'' I say as I kissed her soft lips.

''Ahh, so excited for it!'' she says and hugs me.

All I could want was now to hug her, kiss her and feel her sweet vanilla smell.

I started looking like a weirdo but I didn't fucking care. I was talking alone, but with her.

''Happy birthday my sweet love!'' I say smiling while having watery eyes.

''I am so mad cause everybody forgot about your birthday but it's fine we can spend time together!'' I smile.

'' I still don't understand why God took you this early, I miss you're hugs and kisses, you smile! Everything!'' I say putting my hands on my face and wiping my tears away.

Suddenly I felt an arm around my shoulder. And I turn around to see... John B!

''Silly you thought that we would forget about her birthday men!'' he says as he sits down with Sarah and all the others, Kie and Pope.

''No, don't tell me you heard everything I said?'' I ask almost laughing.

''Yup, pretty much everything!'' Kie says and laughs.

''We'll let's not be sad and celebrate Y/n's beautiful birthday as she wished for!'' Sarah says and starts putting champagne into glasses.

After laughing and eating I say ''Here, let me make a toast, to the girl I love the most!''

''Happy birthday, love! Enjoy you're 18! Finally, you can legally drink here!'' he says as he pours a glass of champagne on her grave.

''Happy birthday sis!'' John B says.

''Happy birthday, y/n!'' they all say it again and cheer the glasses as they drink champagne and have fun, playing games and others.

And that's my life, weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic! It was nice having a small family and a beautiful boyfriend that cared about me.

I was feeling epic! And don't forget that death it's never and as I said you're always there watching the ones you love.

THE END!

Thank you guys so much for reading this book!

Hope you enjoyed it!

And thanks for your support, don't forget to vote

and maybe subscribe as I might start a new book.