13.

-JJ's pov-

It was morning, and in the middle of the night i carried her to my bed as we both fell asleep while watching a movie. I took a moment to admire her while she sleeps.

The way her e/c eyes glossed over under the moonlight and shone under the sun.

The way her cheeks turned a deep crimson red when she got shy, embarrassed, or recive a compliment.

The way he hands and skin shared a smooth and worm complexion.

The way she smelled of sweet vanilla scent.

The way her arms were like home for me to harbour and feel safe in.

I got brought out of my thoughts as y/n started playing with my hair. '' I lost you there for a second. Welcome back, hunny!'' she chuckled.

I chuckled and apologized. ''It's okay...What were you even thinking about this early in the morning?''She asked me in a complete curiosity. ''You.'' I simply said.

She blushed a deep crimson red and put her hand on her face, hiding in embarrasement.''Oh, you're so cheesy, JJ!''

I brought my hands up to her coverd face and moved her hands away.

''Don't cover your face. I like the way your cheeks turn red.'' I said compimenting her. ''I hate it.''she protested.

,,Well, I love it. Almost as much as i love you!'' i protested agianst her protest, She frowned in awe and then, she lay her had on my falling and raising chest.

I loosly wrapped my arm around her shoulder while I wrapped the other arm around her waist.

,,I love you!'' she said.

After a couple of minutes of laying in a comfortable silance, she decided to break the silance whit her soft and calming voice.

,,So...what we gonna do today?'' she asked my looking up deep into my eyes.

''Well i was thinking to go to a party?'' I smireked.

''Sure! I would love to!'' she said and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

''Lemme call John B, see if he's coming.'' i grabbed the phone from my bedside table and dial John B.

I talked to John B and in the final I convinced him to come as well.

''Yes, they're coming too...!''

''Ok, so bro it's coming can't wait to have fun! I'll go get ready!'' she says and get up and sits by the side of the bed.

''Awee...can't we cuddle more?'' I say as i grabbed her hand and pull her back in bed. I grabbed her into a hug and start kissing her all over her neck.

''I would love too baby but I-'' she was cut of by me starting tickling her.

''JJ, stop it!'' she said laughing out loud. As we started having a tickle fight, she got ontop of me.

''Haha. I wont!'' she said and beeing proud of herself but before she could say anything i took advantage and got ontop of her. Placing her hands abouve her hand and holding them tight.

I place a soft kiss on her lips, that felt like eternety. I just wanted to last forever. I took a deep breth and kept starring into her deep e/c eyes.

''Maybank, not nice taking advantage.'' she said smiling.

''Well, you made me do it!''

''Okay, now will you let me go get ready for you?'' she smirked.