8.

I woke up the next morning tired and grumpy. I walked into the kitchen to get breakfast. I slept at Kids today so she was in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and reading over papers and typing on her laptop. ,, Good morning, Y/n!'' she says.

,, Morning, Kie!'' I mumble.

,, Well, you shouldn't be grump this morning, I mean your date with JJ is tonight, you don't wanna be a grump for JJ.''

I almost dropped the cereal box, I totally forgot that today is the date.

,, Oh my gosh! Today is the date! I have so much to do! I need to do my nails and toenails, do my hair, do my makeup and then leave at 18!''

,, Well Y/n, I hate to tell you but it's already 13, you slept in quite much!'' Kie says as she eats her cereal.

,, Are you serious?! I have to get started!'' I grab a granola bar from Kie's kitchen and ran back upstairs into her room. I look around her closet and find the dress I left for her,, borrow her'' a long time ago. (your dress)

I went into Kie's bathroom and did my nails

I went into Kie's bathroom and did my nails. It took about one hour and a half, it was already 14.30. While they were drying I decided to text JJ to make sure he didn't forget.

Y/n: Hey! Excited for tonight?

JJ: Uhh...cupcake what's tonight?

My face went blank when I read his text I couldn't believe it. HE FORGOT!

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU MEANS WHAT'S TONIGHT?! COME ON JJ!

JJ: Calm down, cupcake!

Y/n: How can I calm down when you forgot about our date?!

JJ: I didn't it was just a joke baby look I am getting ready!

Y/n: You dum I thought you forgot! So see you at 18?

JJ: Sure, cupcake! :)

I put my phone down and grab the kid's iron and turn it on. I spend about five minutes for it to heat up and then I grab it and start curling my hair. It took me about an hour and a half and it was already 15.45. So I still had some time so I decided to go and watch some TV alone as Kie left for John B's place. I turn my phone back on and check the time.' Crap!' I thought. ' It's been an hour!'

I jump up and run up to Kie's room. I run into the bathroom and dump all my makeup out on the sink counter. I've never been big on wearing makeup so I did as always my natural look but instead, I added some lip gloss.

Once I approve that my makeup was perfect. I took my dress off the hanger and began to put it on. I unzipped my dress and slide it on. I smoothed out some wrinkles and looked in the mirror, I was shocked to see a girl staring back at me, who looked way more classy than I ever had. I turned around and grabbed my shoes and slipped them on. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 17:45. I waited in Kie's living room for the doorbell to ring.

I almost jumped when the doorbell rang. I grabbed my bag, phone and quickly walked to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it to JJ, his eyes widened as he looked me up and down.

,, W-wow!'' JJ said,, You look absolutely amazing!''

I blushed and replied,,Thanks, so do you Maybank!''

He was wearing a black suit, with a black shirt, we were matching me pink him black. He looked nervous.

,, Um, ready to go?'' JJ asked.

,, What?'' I snapped out of my thoughts, ,, Oh,yeah sorry let's go!''

We are heading to the restaurant. The car ride was silent as JJ put his hand on my tight. I took his hand with his veins and it gave me fucking butterflies. So I put my hand on his as a yes that he's allowed to do that.

,, Um, so...what restaurant are we heading to, and why are we in the kook's side?'' I ask as I smile.

,, You will see cupcake.'' he says smiling.

After 5 mins we arrive.

,, W-wow! JJ, but how can you aff-'' I was cut off before I could finish my sentence.

,, Don't worry, let's go inside!''

There was a hostess at the entrance. She couldn't be much older than us, maybe a year older. She looked up and saw us walking in. When we got to her she looked from JJ to me and then back to JJ. She put on a smile and asked, ,, Just the two of you'' she asked.

,, Yes!'' JJ said.

She grabbed two menus and JJ and I followed as she began to walk. She pushed me behind her and JJ and walked beside him. She constantly smiled at JJ and he blushed. She took us to our table and placed the menus down. ,, When your ready to order, call me over'', she smiled and winked at JJ who blushed again, She bumped into me as I was about to sit down.

,, Sorry!'' she said in a fake apologetic voice.

,, Wasn't she a ray of sunshine to me?'' I ask JJ.,,But she seemed very into you.'' I smirk.

JJ blushes for the third time today.

I look over the menu to try to decide what to eat. I wasn't very hungry because the butterflies and nervousness were taking over my stomach. I decided on a Ton Salad, and JJ decided on a Ravioli.

I try to call the unpleasant waitress over to our table but she ignores me. JJ tries and she comes running like a dog expecting a treat. We quickly order what we decided and a bottle of red wine. As she walks away giving JJ a wink.

Within ten minutes our dinner is brought. As we eat we discuss our lives and our problems. Dinner was going great. I couldn't stop smiling. For a while, the butterflies and nervousness went away.

,, We should head home?'' I ask JJ.

,, Sure, cupcake!'' he says as he grabs my hand and walks out of the restaurant.