7.

I run off so quick to see JJ.

,, Whoa! Slow down cupcake!'' *JJ says while smiling and holding my hands as I take a deep breath.

,, I remember!''* I say smiling and looking into his deep blue eyes.

,, You do?'' *he says confused*

,, Yes, I remember that we kissed...that I kissed you!'' *I say*

,, I remember every second!'' * I say looking into his eyes*

JJ gets close to you and puts his hand on your cheek as he tucks your hair behind your ear. And stares into your eyes.

,, But do you remember this?'' *He says while smirking*

You nod your head like a,, yes'' as you guys make eye contact. He leans for a kiss as I feel his soft lips. At first, I wanted to stop it but I couldn't, it's was amazing. As he stops then.

,, So remember this now cupcake?'' *he says while smirking*

,, For sure...but I need to tell you something!'' * I was ready to confess*

,, I love you-'' * I say as I was cut by JJ saying,, Me too, I loved you since we met, but I thought it was wrong to be together as we are best friends.''

,, Awee, JJ I love you too!'' *I say as I lean in for a kiss while holding his neck as his hands make their way to my hip*

,, So, what about the rule... No pouge munching on pouge?''

,, I don't fucking care about it right now I just care about you!'' *He says as we kiss again*

,, So first date tomorrow?'' *he asks*

,, Yes! I would love to... but now I gtg help Sarah with something!'' * I say giggling*

,, Let me guess...virginity party?'' *he says smirking*

,, OMG... shut up!'' * I say as I pat his chest with my hand*

,, Okay, then cupcake see you around!'' *he says before I leave and gave me a last kiss''

-Y/n's pov-
Soon i grab my phone and start texting the girls on the group.
Me: GIRSSSS!! GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPEND!?AHAHHH
Kie: What?!
Sarah: Tell us!!
Me: ME AND JJ KISSED AND WE ARE GOING ON OUR FIRST DATE!! HE CONFESSED THAT HE HAS FELLINGS FOR ME TOO!!😍😍
Kie: WHAT!?
Sarah: OMG LUCKY YASS FINALLY!❤️❤️
Me: Hehe...so lets not forget about something😉
Sarah: What?
Kie: ??
Me: Virginity party for Sarah duhh!!😎
Kie: Yass!🥳
Sarah: Girls, noo no need!
Me: Yess there is a need!
Me: See you tonight at 8 at my place, JJ wont be there they have a party too for the boys!😅
Sarah: Okay😂
Kie: Ill be there!😂

It's 7.30 and i got ready for the party thing, me and Kie talked in private about buying Sarah a cake so we decoarte it. (something like this)

 After a while Sarah comes and we all get drunk and eat cake

..... After a while Sarah comes and we all get drunk and eat cake...plus Kie had the best idea and brought some guy stripers and had much fun dancing and singing karaoke!😍

While the girls party the boys are hosting a party too with girls and getting drunk and having fun for John B! Typical for them!😂

-The next day-
I wake up in the morning feeling something hard touching my hand and when i open my eyes wide i see a man half naked and i was touching his abs. I quickly took of my hand and my kind when to the worst ideas ever, Did we fuck?!',Omg, did I cheat on JJ?!', Noo, i didnt!'. I snap out of my thoughts as the dude moved...I look at the clock and see it was 14 and I had 5 missed calls from JJ and 10 text messages.
I went downstairs to find the girls sleeping i wake them up and tell them help me clean here.
After we clean and stuff i grab my phone and open my text massages from last night. It was a text from The group of pogues.

JB: YALL LOOK AT THIS!
Attaching this video!

JB: YALL LOOK AT THIS!Attaching this video!

JJ❤️: Hayy... whata fusk men!
Pope: Yall they drunk asf!
Kie: 😂😂
JB: Y/n look at this!😉

JB: He's waitade , he fuking loves you! LOVE YOU SARAH!!!❤️😍😍❤️😍Sarah: Jb, come on take some sleep!😂 Ly too!❤️

Sarah: Jb, come on take some sleep!😂 Ly too!❤️

As i was reading the massages i knew JJ was drunk that night and so i called him back as i had 5 missed calls!
But he didnt pick up so i started to get ready as we had a date at 19. So i showerd and made my self preatty for JJ.
-
-
-
-
Hey, guys so i started school and thats why my schedule of posting its bad but i tough I'll like make a thing and post once a week a chapter! So sorry if it's offensive but that how i can...but please dont forget to comment any ideas you have!❤️❤️
Love you guys can we make 5 votes?😜