4.

It's been almost two weeks since I and Rafe have broken up. It's been the best two weeks I have tho, I went to a lot of parties with JJ and the pougs. But there was a problem with what I felt two weeks ago when I went with JJ on the motor, and this feeling makes me wanna go crazy about it so I had to talk with my besties.
,, Hey, girls what are you doing?''* I ask Sarah and Kie while they were sitting at the pool*
,, Good what about you,.'' *Sarah says suspicious*
,, Yea, you good Y/n?''*Kie asks*
,, No I am not fine girls I have a problem that I really need to talk to you!'' * I say with a sad face look as I sit next to them*
,, Come on spit it out!!'' *they say as they come closer*
,, Ok, ok fine!''
,, So the thing is that two weeks when JJ came and pick me up from Rafe's place when we broke up... I had a feeling that I keep having it.'"

,, So what's that feeling?" *Sarah asked*

,, I think I am in love with my own best friend..'' * you say as you look down and sigh*

,, W-wait! You mean..'' *Sarah says*

,, JJ!!'' *Sarah and Kie both say it at the same time semi yelling*

,, Shhh, don't make it a big deal, ok, and please don't tell this to the boys especially JJ'' * I say as I try to make them whisper and not yell so nobody had to hear*

__________________________________

+ JJ POV +

,, JB, let's go pick up the girl they are at Sarah's place''

,, Sure men!'' *as he started the boat*

All I could do it's to think about Y/n's perfect lips and that I wanted to kiss them so badly.

,, So any feeling for somebody, I feel you're a bit different'' *JB says to me as I turned around and start to kind of blush a bit*

,, What me?! No way men you know me!'' * I say as I smirk at him*

JB doesn't say another word as we arrived to get the girls.

,, Hey!'' * Sarah says as she gets in the boat followed by Kie and Y/n*

,, What's up guys? Were's pope?'' * Y/n says*

I couldn't say anything just to stare at her perfect body and her boobs were stunning from the sun as she was in her bikini.

,, Earth to JJ'' * Y/n says as she waves her hand in front of my face*

,, Uhh, yea we go pick him up now and then head to go diving! '' * I say as I shake my head and grab a shotgun and open*

,, Anybody wants one?''

,, Yea me!'' *Sarah says*,, Me too! '' *Kie says*, ,, And me!'' *Y/n says*

,, Ok so I see everybody wanna get drunk today!'' * as I give everybody a shotgun*

After we picked up Pope we went diving! JB stopped the boat.

,, Here!'' *he says as he places the boat study in the ground*

And quickly Y/n gets her short off and jumps in the water yelling,, WHOO!!''

,, Wait for my cupcake!'' * I say as I follow her and jump in the water doing a front flip*

,, WHOO! Come in guys the water is amazing!! '' * I say as I shake my wet hair*

+Y/n's Pov+

Mind:,, Damn he's really so hot with that hair wet and those water drops falling down abs all I can imagine is to touch them and feel them, and those lips soft like the clouds. Being mine and kiss them as I feel the butterfly in my belly.'' * I tough as I stared at him while chatting with the guys*

,, Oml Y/n's stop steering'' *Sarah whispered while she sat down next to me on the boat*

I quickly snap out of my mind,, Oh my gosh was it that obvious'' * I say as I put my hand over my eyes''

,, Well it kind of was'' * Sarah says as she smiled at me*

__________________________________

The night came so we all went home and got ready for the party that was hosted by Rafe so I wanted to go badly to show Rafe who really I am and what he missed.

I was dressed in some jeans with a crop top and your hair straightener out! (Idea of outfit)

,, But Y/n I won't let you go so that jurk can hurt you again'' *JJ says*

,, JJ, please understand I go so I'll show him what he really lost so if you wanna come and support me your business! '' * I say as I grabbed my bag and got out the door*

I opened the door of the car and got it to start the engine and suddenly I hear the passenger door open. I raise my eyes to see JJ ready to come to the party.

,, You really thought I'll leave you with that jurk alone, plus we will have fun and he pouges are waiting for us so what are you waiting for'' *he says as he smirks at me*

__________________________________

We arrive at the party, it was so crowded there!

,, JJ, I'll go grab a drink see you around!'' * I yell over the loud music to JJ*

,, Ok, cupcake be careful!'' * he yelled and kissed my forehead*

,, A martini please!'' * I say as I feel a cold hand around my hips as I turn around to bunk the person behind me I see it was... Rafe*

,, What the actual fuck, Rafe!'' * you say as you take his hand off your hips*

,, Came to see you!'' *he sais as he tried to kiss me and I pushed him off*

,, Men, fuck off!! We are not together anymore go to your fucking friends and smoke some of your weed!'' *you say as you turn around and grab your glass and drink *

You started to walk through the crowd as you faded in and started dancing.

,, I know what I'll do to you naughty girl!'' *Rafe says as he went to talk to the barmen*