5.

I walk outside and started dancing at the table and have fun. After a while, I went and grand myself a drink, again a Martini. While I was waiting and watching the barman make my drink I turn around and see Sarah.

,, Sarah girl! What's up!'' * I say as I smile and hug her*

,, Good what about you, what brought you here? '' *she says confused*

,, Well, I came here to party duh girl! '' * I say as I turn around and grab my drink and go dance*

-Mean while talking to Sarah-

The Barmen sow y/n talking so he sunk some cocaine in her drink before giving it to her as Rafe demanded him to do.

-Back to present-

- JJ's pov-

I was making out with a girl while I heard Y/n yelling. I stopped making out with the girl and went to see her. My eyes became big as balls when I saw her dancing on the table almost half-naked. I looked around and saw Rafe in the corner laughing, so I went to him and pushed him.

,, What the fuck did you do to her?!'' * I asked mad*

,, What are you talking about I did nothing maybe she's just very drunk!'' *he says while smirking*

So, at that moment I punched him and then grabbed Y/n's hand and took her off the table.

,, W-ha-t? What are you doing J-J? *she says as she couldn't even walk*

,, We are leaving cupcake, let's go!'' *I say as I pick her up bridal style*

She tucks her head into my chest while holding my neck with her soft hands.

,, Why are we leaving I am having fun!'' *she says as we were walking throw the crowd*

,, Cause I say so cupcake!'' * I say as I open the door from the passenger seat and sit her down gently*

I start the engine and then drive to our place. We arrived and I took Y/n inside and put her in her bed. I started helping her take off her shoes and make her more comfortable and change her into pajamas. And then when I tried fixing her pillow... I felt the smell of cocaine. ,, No it couldn't be she is not taking cocaine instead he hight her... Ima kill that bastard!'' *I said in my mind madly*

,, Night cupcake!'' * I say as I kiss her forehead as a good night kiss and then tuck her in*

,, J-j... Can you stay with m-e..? *she asked sweetly*

,, Of course, my sweet cupcake!'' * I say as I tuck in under her blanket*

,, Night!'' *she says as she kissed me on the lips*

,, Night! '' * I said shooked and turned around to sleep*

-Next day-

-JJ's pov-

I couldn't sleep all night just because of that kiss... I touched her lips it was like even when her soft lips touched mine. So I got up quietly not to wake her up and went to make breakfast.

-Y/N'S POV-

I woke up with a bad headache, I could barely see stuff around me it was all foggy. I tried to stand up but I would start getting dizzy so-called JJ.

,, JJ!!'' * I yelled*He came in faster than I thought.

,, WHAT! Are you okay?!'' *he said in a worried voice*

,, Yes, calm down I am fine I just have a bad headache, and can't walk, plus when I get up I can't stand and get dizzy! * I say with a serious look on my face*

,, So...you're not okay?''*he says with a smile on his face almost starting to laugh*

,, NO! Obviously I don't look good!''* I say mad and grab a pillow and throw it into his face*

,, Oww... that hurt! '' *he says while laughing* ,, I'll be back in a sec wait here!'' *and leaves the room*

,, Okay!'' * I say as I try again to get up*

-After 5 mins-

,, I am back! Here take these!'' *he says coming in with galls of water and some pills*

,, What are these?''

,, Its Theraflu its good for your sickness, and I take them after I have some cocaine...'' *he says while smiling*

,, So-me what?! COCAINE?! But- I didn't take any!'' * I say shooked*

,, Well...actually! You did- but you didn't mean to! *he says while sitting down beside me in bed*

,, What do you mean? Like, explain JJ! * I say a bit raising my voice*

,, Jeez, cupcake calm down ill tell you! So Rafe drugged you by putting something in your drink" *he says while grabbing my hand *

,, What! I don't remember anything...'' * I say looking dip into his eyes*

,, You don't remember anything?'' *he asks worried*

,, No, why is there something I have to remember?'' * I ask confused*

,, No... no-no!'' *he says as he gets up* ,, Hope you feel better ill head to John B place call me if you need anything'' *he says and then leaves*

,, Hmm... I can't remember like I don't know I feel something had happened and he won't tell me!'' * I say in my mind and started getting better and walk to the kitchen*

I walk into the kitchen and find breakfast on the table my favorite bacon and eggs, plus pancakes. ,, Awee..."* I say as I grab the note and read it.

Dear Cupcake,

This is made special for you! Hope you enjoy it and feel better! ;)

With love,

JJ :3

,, So sweet of him! '' * I say as I start to eat*