11.

We got ready for the part as we arrived there. The music was thumping as we all danced along to the beat. I had a drink in my hand and many more in my system.

As I had my fourth tequila shot, I felt myself becoming more relaxed and free.

,, It's Kie!'' I called as she started walking through the crowd. ,,Where have you been! I have looked everywhere for you!'' I laughed as I stepped towards her, stumbling the whole way.

,, More drink!'' She cheered. I reached for the glass but instead knocked it and sent alcohol flying into the air before landing on us.

,,Oh no!'' I hiccuped, giggling away at the sight of my friend covered in vodka.

,, Y/n! I think- that your too drunk!'' she pointed at my hair. My brows furrowed as I attempted to look at it.

,, What a load of bull frog!'' I shouted. ,,No wait that's not right! Bull shit!''. My vision was starting to blur as I became more excitable.

,, I love this song!'' I yalled. ,,I am going to find everyone. I am sure everyone loves this song!''

I quickly spun around, attempting to find my pogues and leaving Kie alone on the dance floor. I made my way to our booth that was off to the side of the dance floor. I held onto the side as I tried to focus my vision.

,, JJ! Maybank, my boy!'' I shouted as his face came into focus.

The laughing boy and his best friend turned to look at me, their giggling not stopping.

,, Woah, JJ! She looks like my sister and your girlfriend! Except that she it's covered in vodka!'' Jb whisper shouted to his best friend, his words slurring and he continued to drink his beer that was obviously not his first drink of the night.

,,Come dance, JJ! We used to love this- this song'' I gripped his hands and pulled him up. I pulled him harder then necessary, sending my clumsy body falling into his own. He held my waist and looked into my eyes. I could tell that he was as drunk as I was as his body swayed and his eyes couldn't focus on anything.

,,That's not a good idea.'' he said ,,Maybe, you should dance with JB!''

,,We have sex, I think I know what I am doing JJ!'' I spun around and led him to the dance floor as the song continued.

I help him close and danced on him, as I had done plenty of times before. I swung my hips with my arms in the air. JJ joined in, one hand in the air and the other sliding down my back before settling on my ass.

A smile came to my lips as we became close until there was no space between our bodies. We both stedued each other as the laughter stopped. Whitouth thinking I held the back of his nead and pulled his lips down to my own. JJ cuppped my cheek, still maintaining a solid grip on my ass, as he kissed me back.

I that moment, I forgot all the pain I had. All I wanted was him, so I depended the kiss. He kissed me back with so much passion, his dominant side taking over as he took control of the session. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging lightly on the curls at the shape of his neck.

I started pulling away, suddenly became light headed from the lack of oxygen. As the kiss ended, JJ bit my bottom lip as we both separated.

,,Wanna get out from here?''he asked, his face only inches from mine. His voice was low and his breath was uneven from our intense  make out session.

,,More then anything!'' I replied, grabbing his hand and pushing our way through the crowds of drunken people. I led the way being more determinated then ever to get back to the house before anyone caught us.