14.

- Your pov -

I open my eyes as I see a faded light and a person sitting in front of me. It was Rafe.

''UGH! Let me go!'' I started moving around as I was tyed up around a chair.

''Never, If I cant have you then nobody cane! NOT EVEN THAT DICK HEAD!'' Rafe yalls.

''Please, Rafe let me go!'' I started begging.

''No, and if I hear your mouth one more time when I am going to fucking kill you!'' he says pointing a gun at me.

''RAFE, JUST FUCKING LET ME GO!'' I yell.

''I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I AM GOING TO SHUT!'' he yalls pointing the gun at me.

''Ok. Then do it!'' I say very serious.

''Just shut up and don't try to get out as I'll go bring you some water.''

I turn around to not face him as he left. I tried to think where could of I been but nothing. I couldn't here anybody or something from outside. So I started to think to escape...but I was tied up to the chair.

I tried wrip it off but I couldn't so I thought of a plan.

- JJ pov -

''WHERE THE FUCK COULD SHE BE! JOHN B I AM TELLING YOU SHE WAS KIDDNAPED!'' I say yalling at him very desparated.

''I don't fucking know men!'' he says putting his hands on his face.

''Men, we gotta fucking find her! She is the love of my life I just - can-can't lose her! I promise to be there for her in the future and now! Always and forever together!

''JJ, I know what you feel she is my sister! And I can't imagine losing her so please let's fucking calm down and think okay!'' he says trying to calm me down and so I did.

- Your pov -

''Here some water!'' Rafe said.

''Uh- thanks!'' I say as he helps me drink the water.

''Now get ready we are going to go to a new country and live a happy life, get married and you will always be just mine!'' rafe says smirking.

''What the fuck Rafe! Your a maniac I am not coming with you! I. DONT. LOVE. YOU.'' i say word by word.

''Do you get that?!''

''No you will fucking love me now i''ll go talk to the captin.'' he says and get out.

Captin? Omg we are on a boat! Thats great! So i started to untie myself as i did it.

But right when i wanted to untie my legs Rafe came. Good that I was quick and made myself look still tied.

''Okay, so you're going to film a video for you little dick head as a goodbye thing!'' Rafe says holding a camera.

''See i am not that bad i let you say good bye to a dick! PLus if i hear something bad you say i swear I'll shot you and send him the video.''

I start recording the video.

Hi, JJ! Love i fucking love you so much! But this is the end, we should of know there are always ends to a story. And out story ends here. I always loved you and only you! And-...i started sobbing. It I will always remember what you did for me and for my brother. I love you to brother you were the best father/ mother i had! i smiled. But as i said the story always has an end. And don't forget JJ that you will always be the love of my life and that want thing that always make me laugh and smile. I fucking love you and that's for taking kind of my virginity in a nice way! i smile and laugh same time with tears in the eyes. I love you all and i hope you do the same! Always and forever together,..until death takes us apart! Oh and don't forget your always THE JJ MOTHERFUCKING MAYBANK! i smile and started crying.

Rafe ends the video and send it to JJ and John B.

''Okay, get ready cause tomorrow we are leaving!'' he says and leave.

''I-'' i didn't say anything and just thing about the things i said and that I'll fucking miss that JJ Maybank. And started crying hard.

I started wiping my tears away and remember i could of still run so I untied my legs.

I went to the door to see if the coast was clear and it was so i started walking slowly so nobody will see and then as soon as I got off the boat I started running!

I was running so fast that I just couldn't see where I was going with my legs and from the sudden. I feel a hand turning me back it was...

- JJ pov -

''John B! Come here fast!'' I say seeing I got a video from unknow number.

''You got that too-'' I cut him of by playing the video.

I started fucking cry when I sow her all tied up crying. But I smiled at her beautiful face.

''What does she meand ''Always and forvere, until death takes us apart'' ?'' I ask John B.

''WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!?'' I yall at and punch the wall.

''JJ, let's not thing about what could happened let's think positive.''

''Let's fucking go to the police!''

We both go to the police and call her kidnapped. As they started looking for evedance and interogate us.