6.

-JJ's pov-

I get to John B place. I get in and couldn't find him so I went into his room...

,, Eww, WHAT THE FUCK BRO!'' * I say yelling*

,, WHAT THE FUCK BRO GET OUT!'' * he says while covering him and Sarah's naked bodies*

,, GET OUT JJ!!''*she says while covering herself more*

,, Come on guys, really like this in the morning? Can I join?'' * he says as he laughs and leans my the door frame*

,, GET OUT!'' *they both say at the same time*

,, Okay, okay chill! I will be outside you can enjoy your sex morning!'' *he says as he closes the door and chuckles*

I go out and drink my shotgun..waiting for those slut's to get ready. As I sit down I see Jb and Sarah coming out!

,, Wow, I was hoping you couldn't walk anymore!'' *he says laughing*

,, Shut up men!'' *John B says and then kissing Sarah on her lips*

,, Wasn't the morning enough?''

,, No, it didn't cause you came!'' *John B says offended as Sarah has left*

,, What the fuck bro!'' *he says as he sits down *

,, I have something to tell you!''

,, What was so important that you had to interrupt my sex morning?''

,, Well... *he smirks* Y/n kissed me!'' * I say having a big smile on my face*

,, What dude, that's crazy... and what did she say about it tell me!''

,, Well... she doesn't remember!'' * I say flattered*

,, What, what do you mean she doesn't remember?'' *he was saying confused*

,, Well, she was on cocaine because that bastard Rafe drugged her by putting it in her drink!''* I say madly*

,, WHAT!? Sorry to hear that mate!'' *he says patting my shoulder*

,, I know right! *say sadly*

-Back to y/n-

I ate breakfast, it was AMAZING! Plus I was feeling a lot better so I decided I should text the girls to come to meet me at the coffee shop as usual.

Me: Yall, wanna meet for a coffee, at the usual?

Kie: Sure!

Sarah: Of course! 😘

Me: It's okay if we see in an hour?

Kie: Yea sure, time for me to get ready!

Sarah: Same for me!

Me: Okay then cya!😘

Sarah: 😘

Kie: ❤

So after that, I went took a shower, dress, and head out to the coffee shop! I got there and waited in line and texted the girls.

Me: I got here. Usual?

Kie: Yes, a cafe latte with cinnamon.

Sarah: Yes, please a pink drink with two pumps of vanilla.

Me: Okay cya! 💋

I get at the cashier and order what the girls said and headed out to a table.

,, Hey girls!'' * I say as I get up and hug them*

,, So what's up?'' *kie asked*

,, Rafe drugged me and I can't remember what happened and I feel something had happened home with JJ, he acts weird.'' * I say in relief*

,, Omg really!?'' *Sarah says*

,, That bitch! '' *Kie says mad*

,, Ok, so calm down Kie it's fine!''

,, It's no...but the thing is what could have happened?*she says confused*

,, Well the thing is I don't remember!'' * I say* And then look away at a couple kissing, I had a flashback.

,, Y/n? '' *Kie and Sarah said as they waved their hand into my face*

,, O-M-G! I remember as I saw that couple kiss I remember I kissed him!!'' * I say in a big shook*

,, What!! And he won't tell you! But the thing is why!'' *Sarah says*

,, I don't know but I have to figure this out!''

,, Sure you have to... between now he's John's B place sow him there!'' 8Sarah says as she takes a sip out of her drink*

,, How- do you know?!'' * I ask*

,, And why were you at John's B place??'' *Kie asks*

,, Noo... don't tell me! '' * I say as I looked at Kie knowing she might think the same'*

,, Don't tell you what? '' *Sarah asks*

,, You lost your virginity!! YAY girl we gotta celebrate!'' *me and Kie say at the same time*

,, Shuhs, girls! We will celebrate after we find out about why JJ's hiding that..''*she says*

,, No... tell us how was it!'' * I say*

As she was telling us everything that happened and how we finally finished.

*I was laughing* ,, BAHAHA, so JJ walked on you guys?''

,, Yup!'' *she says*

,, Typical of JJ!'' *I say as laughing out* ,, Well that was fun... but now I gotta go and meet up with him cause he might be at the boat... so we can talk alone.''

,, Yup, girl go!'' *Kie says*

I grab my bag and drink while holding my phone. Pretending I forgot about celebrating.

,, Byee! * I say as I hug them and leaving*

WHOOOO! CAN'T IMAGINE 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY PLEASE PLEASE EXCITED EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT ONE STAY HERE TO FIND OUT, PLUS SUBSCRIBE AND PUT THE NOTIFICATIONS ON :3