Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (190)

A/N: This is not the original ending of Arc 6 but I wanted to write this one for a reader's request. I hope you enjoy~

And if you don't want this chapter's happy ending to be ruined (for you), don't proceed to the next chapter.

"Ah? I'm still alive?" Hong Cha woke up another day and found herself in the same prosperous room. Next to her slept the not-so Demon King of the second generation. She suppressed a chuckle since he looked so cute snoring on her. Hong Cha smiled lightly and gently stroked his hair. "System, what happened?"

[For the better, Host, I did something against the rules. You're still my Host and First Master Gu tasked me to help you, not restrain you. However, this alternating of fate that I did was surely detected by Miss Red.]

"Oh. Thank you, System Wu. This will surely calm him down." Hong Cha thought and traced her hand down to his nose. Yin Yehai woke up of a sudden.

"Camellia, I want to sleep more..." He stretched his arms and hugged her closer. Yin Yehai stuck his face to her chest as Hong Cha pinched his ear. "Ow! Camellia... What did I do?"

"So early. Stop messing around and get up. The ambassadors are leaving today. Shouldn't you see them out?" Hong Cha sat up and crossed her arms. Yin Yehai pouted, he propped his cheek on his palm while grumbling to himself. "Yehai."

"They have feet, they can walk. Do I have to throw them out?" He murmured, his drowsiness taking over his thoughts. Before he can fall asleep, Hong Cha smacked a paper fan on his head. "Camellia! Why do you like domestic violence so much?"

"What?" Her eyebrow twitched in response. Domestic violence...?

"Or... Are you a masochist?" A grin formed on Yin Yehai's little white face. Hong Cha's hair stood on its end.

"Husband, the court is waiting, ha ha..." Hong Cha gulped. She forgot, this under the skirt Yin Yehai is only during the day, he gets to be in charge at night, or whenever he prefers to.

"But our baby can't wait." Yin Yehai pounced on Hong Cha the next moment.

"Yehai!!!"

"Wife, your husband needs you."

"Yehai, you already had your fill yesterday! Hey! No! Bad boy! Bad boy! STOP!!!"

"Rawr!"

"Yehai!"

Li Sinan stood like a stone in front of the bedchambers door. He hesitated to knock. Should he leave or what?

"Nan, what are you doing?" His wife, Da Xiuhua arrived. She is the only descendant of Da Yu and she holds the Green Court.

"Hua'er, erm..." Li Sinan scratched the back of his head. He was about to speak when they heard Yin Yehai cry out.

"Camellia! If you do that, it won't stand anymore!"

"Oh." Da Xiuhua's face reddened. She composed herself and knocked on the door. Yin Yehai is very kind to her since she is Da Yu's last relative left. He will surely not dare lift a hand on her. "Your Majesty, the ambassadors are waiting."

"..."

"Tell them to leave! This King is doing some serious business!"

Da Xiuhua and Li Sinan choked. Suddenly, they heard a thud. The door opened and the depraved Yin Yehai came to their sight, with a red circle on his head. Behind him stood Hong Cha who's clicking her knuckles.

"I'll go..." Yin Yehai tearfully went out of the room. Hong Cha cleared her throat and faced the two.

"I just disciplined him. He can be a pervert sometimes though he looks cute. Sister Xiuhua, you're lucky your husband is not a maniac." Hong Cha spoke first. Li Sinan looked away as Da Xiuhua shook her head.

"My husband is just the same. Doesn't he look so gentle?" She pulled Li Sinan who forced a smile. "But the truth is, he's the same as King Yehai."

Hong Cha prepared herself and headed out of the palace. She saw Yin Yehai bidding farewell to the ambassadors of other races. This made her smile. Yin Yehai governed the Demon Clan well and built connections with other forces to keep it safe again. He also did his best to satisfy the Demon Clan but it doesn't include the wrong ways.

[Host, shall we go now?]

She lowered her gaze and contemplated. She doesn't love Yin Yehai, she adores him and likes him. It's very different from her feelings for Bai Fuxi. But for now...

"I'll handle Miss Red. I will stay here as long as I can and grant him his happiness. He's the male god... He's the only male god I can cheer for. Mo Ye waited for no one, I gave him false hope just like Nian Xiaoyuan. Bai Fuxi did make his kingdom prosper but I know he feels empty in his heart. Yin Yehai... It will surely hurt me if he cries again." Hong Cha answered in her thoughts and hanged her head low.

"Hong Cha." She heard a familiar voice behind her. Hong Cha turned back in surprise.

"Demon Lord Hei, hello." Hong Cha greeted first and performed a formal bow. She seldom sees Hei Shen these days. But, he did come to her wedding and congratulated them. Yin Yehai only said a few things to Hei Shen which added salt to the injury... "Any plans for a wedding, perhaps? Or, do you need help with women? Don't worry, I can introduce you to my friends, teehee."

"Not really." Hei Shen sighed a bit. "Yin Yehai, he's always wary against me. So, for the better, I'll be leaving my post and stay somewhere else that is far from the Demon Clan. I am here to say goodbye."

"Be careful on your way then. Here's a little parting gift, don't mention it to anyone else, especially Yehai." Hong Cha winked and handed him a box of chocolate. Hei Shen raised a brow since he is unable to recognize it. "That is a sweet food I made. Try it on your way. Take care."

"Thank you, but I think my previous affection won't go away. Farewell." He smiled faintly and turned his back. Hong Cha waved goodbye, her cheerfulness fading after a while.

"Lin Xingjin..." She muttered, her brows a bit knotted.

"Camellia, what's with the long face? You missed me?" Yin Yehai cheekily said. Hong Cha looked up to him and pinched his cheek.

"You're a bowl of sticky rice, you know that? I can't even miss you, you're always with me." She interlaced their hands and hugged him from his waist. Hong Cha rubbed her face on his chest as Yin Yehai happily held her in his arms. "Yehai, I won't make you cry. I will be here for you always, I will never leave you."

"So do I, Camellia." Yin Yehai became serious which he rarely does. He held her closer and thought to himself, in his next life, he will be the one to look for her.