Arc 6: Innocent 'Evil' Hubby (174)

He...slept with Hong Cha.

This thought kept running around Hei Shen's mind. He looked at Yin Yehai who can easily take down an army. Those soldiers are not ordinary, Hei Shen had trained them and each one soldier have a dark past to fuel their murderous intent. Yet, only a few days had passed, Yin Yehai can bring them down easily. He doesn't even need to move an inch from his position. All he did was execute the Sin of Gluttony, Wrath, and Envy.

If Yin Yehai wasn't someone to Hong Cha, Hei Shen would have been impressed. But he couldn't. Every day he sees Yin Yehai's fast improvement, the threat also rose.

"Enough." Hei Shen said. The almost dying soldiers stopped and so did Yin Yehai. He was controlling countless white rabbits that originated from the Sin of Gluttony.

Yin Yehai's expressionless face slowly turned smug. A not-so-innocent smile formed and his irises filled with a harsh light.

"Gah!"

The soldiers who can no longer fight were eaten by thousands of rabbits. Yin Yehai didn't obey Hei Shen's command and stood there as his pets devoured every demon in the ground. Hei Shen pressed his lips to a straight line. This is the threat he felt, that one day, Yin Yehai can no longer be controlled. The Great Demon King has a difficult youth and he is certainly a devil, it was before he found true love which demon lords mocked in secret. This made the Great Demon King accept the peace treaty other races offered. He was tamed by a fairy. But Yin Yehai is different, he didn't grow up like his father and Hei Shen taught him crooked ways. He is also showing signs of rebellion which will be bad for the whole Demon Clan. He doesn't listen to his elder, what will this lead to?

"Are we finished here? Since none of them can stand up anymore." Yin Yehai swept his gaze at the mangled bones and flesh. The rabbits seemed to be unsatisfied with a whole army and started becoming agitated. "Heh, still hungry?"

"No." Hei Shen stepped down the platform where he watched the massacre. He waved his sleeve and the dead soldiers were brought back to life. Quickly, he destroyed the rabbits before they can even attack his soldiers again. "The two of us will fight."

Yin Yehai snorted in his heart. Hei Shen belittled him these days, causing him to open the Sin of Pride. He still hadn't mastered it but he wanted to fight Hei Shen. It was to prove he is better and if he can, he should become the demon lord here so Hong Cha doesn't have to be the one to protect him anymore. The only way is to beat Hei Shen or murder him and seize the throne.

[Host, Hei Shen is going to kill the target!]

"I know! I'm going, okay?!" Bai Xiao was living in luxury just by being Hei Shen's woman but, that ruthless demon lord suddenly have the intent to kill Yin Yehai.

She rushed to the location her system gave her when the ground shook. Booming sounds kept echoing in the court which terrified her too. Bai Xiao covered her ears and rushed to the training ground. Finally, she saw them. Hei Shen was gripping Yin Yehai's neck and the younger demon was high up in the air.

"Lord Hei, what are you doing?!" Bai Xiao's shout attracted their attention but Yin Yehai only glared at Hei Shen.

"You're not even half my age, Your Highness. So please, don't even try killing me." Hei Shen regained his calmness and threw Yin Yehai to the wall. He is sure, just now, Yin Yehai wanted him dead. If he didn't go all out, Hei Shen should be a cold corpse right now. The power of two mastered Sins is enough to corner Hei Shen. If Yin Yehai was more experienced in fighting, Hei Shen would have died for sure. It was fortunate Hei Shen knows more.

"Ah Ye, Ah Ye!" Bai Xiao went down to help Yin Yehai. He have so many injuries and he was even coughing out blood. She reached his side and healed him. "Ah Ye, are you alright now?"

"Xiao Xiao..." Yin Yehai recognized her. He wanted to keep a distance but he suddenly fell unconscious and ended up in her embrace.

"Lord Hei, he's the Demon King's son, you can't kill him or the other six demon lords will brand you a traitor." Bai Xiao reminded him of Yin Yehai's importance. She almost lost the target. If Yin Yehai died, it will also be the end of her.

"Are you a good acquaintance of his?" Hei Shen suddenly asked after their silence.

"Think for yourself." Bai Xiao carefully wiped the blood off Yin Yehai's lips with her white sleeve. What a heartache, a little wolf pup was beaten up by a bad guy.

"If so, can you make him yours?"

His question made Bai Xiao stop. Is he serious?

"It's easy if Miss Hong Cha doesn't stick around him very often." She can almost jump in joy. Hei Shen will help her, ah.

"Just make sure he follows you, I'll get rid of Hong Cha. However, don't even dare to use Yin Yehai for your schemes." Hei Shen had decided, someone should tame a rebelling beast too.

"Bah~, he's so cute!" Bai Xiao nearly drooled while staring at Yin Yehai. She brought him to her residence and there are only the two of them. Her mischievous hand led its way to Yin Yehai's waistband. It won't be bad if she were to take off his ruined clothes, right?

"This is bad. Hei Shen will manipulate Yin Yehai." Hong Cha thought while going out of the mansion. She wanted to save Yin Yehai from being eaten by another woman but her luck ran out. As soon as she opened the door, she met Hei Shen already.

"Rushing where?" Hei Shen grinned and pinned her on a walk.

"Where is Yehai?" She coldly asked. Hong Cha reached behind her and took a taser from the system.

All updates are stocked up drafts. This should be enough for today. Many thanks for being my enthusiastic readers~!