Pose as Gu Zixing (128)

"Why do you live here?" I asked Lou Fencha, Mr. Xu's woman. She was taking care of the Middlemist Red that Mr. Xu owns. Middlemist Red is the rarest flower in the world. Queen Elizabeth and a research facility only has it, aside from Mr. Xu. It was impressive since the flower is very beautiful, almost looking like a rose. Lou Fencha obviously likes it but I want it too. However, I cant ask for it since I am not even Mr. Xu's lover.

She didn't answer my question and continued to tend the flower. I grew contemptuous but I controlled my temper.

Hong Cha read the novel. The story was really made by Sang Linlin. But, the rest happened accordingly. She cant believe Sang Linlin created the novel she transmigrated into.

When Mr. Xu and I returned, Samuel was able to catch Lou Fencha. She tried to escape. I don't know why will she do that. Mr. Xu is the most admirable man I ever met but why would she try to escape?

"Lou Fencha, you really are untamable." I heard Mr. Xu say this while I eavesdrop from the secret room. I peeked from the small opening of the door to see Lou Fencha lying on the ground with only a thin strapped dress covering her. She was bleeding with how many cuts she have on her body. Lou Fencha just looked at me with no anger. I never schemed to her! Why give me that accusing gaze?

"Y-you..." Lou Fencha muttered weakly, trying to lift her hand to point at me when a loud bang resounded. Her eyes dimmed once Mr. Xu shot her heart. I know Mr. Xu is cruel, Doctor Miao Yun told me beforehand that he is suffering from anger issues and psychopathy. Lou Fencha triggered his limit, she deserves her death. She killed his child, she contacted her brother from Shanlong, she tried to escape Mr. Xu who took care of her properly. He never maltreated her when she was pregnant but she had a miscarriage and she keeps ignoring me. No wonder Mr. Xu has to get rid of her.

Hong Cha paused from that page. She had seen this from Lou Fencha's memories but the truth is that, Sang Linlin schemed at Lou Fencha. It was not true Lou Fencha purposely killed her child. Sang Linlin harmed her and Lou Fencha never wanted to hurt Xu Qin Rui's woman. That is why she remained silent, never blaming Sang Linlin or she will surely die the most painful way. The novel was missing the hidden plots. It must be because Sang Linlin was the author. Thus, she turned the accusations to Lou Fencha and appear virtous in the novel.

However, why is it that in Samuel's note, Xu Qin Rui died in Paris? His assets got confiscated too. Perhaps Sang Linlin invented a different ending for herself? Where she had the happy ending with Xu Qin Rui? Hong Cha just speculated and closed the book.

"Xu Qin Rui, just who are you?" she asked, holding the frame on her face as she lied on the bed. The young Xu Qin Rui just looked at her with his naive dark pupils, his happy innocent smile never fading. Hong Cha sat up and held the locket. What should she put inside? She opened it and to her astonishment, Gu Zixing's image is on the right side of the locket. She doesn't remember he have his photo here when she entered the novel. On the left side was a pretty woman of his age. It was not Red. What is more shocking is that it have great resemblance with her new body.

Her brows knitted but the only way to know is that she should ask Gu Zixing. He knows everything for sure. He dragged her into this mess. Hong Cha closed the locket and yawned. She'll return to Andromeda tomorrow. It is her last day of rest today. Moreover, Andromeda and the Milky Way have different timeline. Milky Way is more advanced and the Andromeda's time was slower. Half a year for Andromeda is almost a year for Hong Cha. She is nearing her body's twelfth age.

"Jiaojiao, why don't I just do it?" Red offered after their long silence. The rest of the supervisors and allied envoys are with them in the wide meeting hall. Gu Zixing's disappearance made more empires active in advancing towards their direction. The only way to bring him back is that one should offer a system to him. In that way, he can be separated with the other worlds. However, if a systemized transmigrator lose its system, they will integrate with that world or even die. Parting with a system is very dangerous since the system is protecting both soul and consciousness of its host.

"No. Zixing will not like it." Gu Jiaoyue answered solemnly. A general stood up which attracted their attention.

"We can try cloning General Star. His body is still in the base, well-protected and preserved. Afterwards, the clone only needs intelligence implementation. Lady Red shouldn't get sacrificed. S-25 wouldn't like it if she gets into trouble. Her family are one of the hegemonic clans in both galaxy."

"General Star is not an AI. He have his own will and strategic mindset which not even the smartest AI can perceive." Red retorted. She is certainly willing to sacrifice herself and revive Gu Zixing. "Jiaojiao, let me revive him. It cant be you are still planning to use Hong Cha?"

"Hong Cha?" a supervisor remembers that name. "Isn't she the fictional character that General Star was obsessed with?"

"Not only that. General Star made her alive. I only know male gods can be awakened, not female mates or any other characters. General Star placed a lot of effort studying Hong Cha's case." another transmigrator said.

"General Moon, we already heard about this Hong Cha you were mentoring." another general spoke. They all looked at Gu Jiaoyue. "It must be time to use her. If we cant bring General Star back, we really have to face those outer civilizations."

"Give me more time." he felt a headache with his brother's irresponsibility. Gu Jiaoyue suddenly thought of an idea. "I will pose as him to keep the enemies at bay. Give myself a clone so no one suspects it. If possible, we should avoid sacrificing any transmigrator here. Even if they are not Hong Cha or Miss Red."