Arc 4: Icy Cold Demon Ye (101)

Male gods are child of fates. They can have anything they wanted with a twist of fate or even gain what they never asked to have. However, one sort of male god has always been an exception. The Rank SSS. The first male god that had appeared like that was born to rule over a world or destroy it. That male god has repeatedly tried to gain what he wished to have, a transmigrator but fate repeatedly forbade him to have her. Thus, the male god became destructive and destroyed countless worlds it had lived on.

"If a male god at that rank is very evil..." Hong Cha thought, her eyes laid on Mo Ye's back. She propped her cheek on her curled fingers, her elbow on top of the table. Her eyes narrowed on Mo Ye who was washing the dishes. Can her adorable demon become like that? And what was the reason he was imprisoned to the Eighteenth Hell?

"Master, am I good now?" Mo Ye expectantly asked her and sat next to her chair. If he have a tail, it would be wagging right now. If he have dog ears then it would be lowering itself. If he have emotions, he would be smiling to her like a cat with his very own puppy eyes.

"Damn..." her lip twitched just by thinking how adorable he is. This is a Rank SSS male god. Existences like these can drive a transmigrator to insanity quick. But look at him. What sort of behaviour he has can make her mad? Or his face? He's so irresistible! Just the sort of Ying Wenxiang she had painted. Hong Cha lightly patted his head. Mo Ye looked through her eyes with his usual empty gaze. She cant tell if he likes it or not. "Good Xiao Bai. However, you should learn to smile if you like what I am doing. Your expressionless face confuses me."

"Like this...?" he forced a smile which can barely be called a smile.

"N-nevermind." her lip twitched a bit. She wanted to converse more with her pet when she heard someone knock on the door. Hong Cha went to the clinic and opened its door. This is unusual. Liu Hong Cha have breaks every weekend so who is coming here? Late at night like this too. She froze to see a young man by her door. He is tall and slim like a gentleman. Though he wore a simple set of skyblue robes, it highlighted his tender white skin and inky black eyes. The young man's hair was tied to a bun using a familiar red ribbon.

"Good day, Lady Liu." he smiled amiably to Hong Cha. Her mouth gaped in surprise after seeing the red bow.

"Brother Shangguan!" she remembered this guy. Shangguan Yuan, the famous scholar from mainland. He was one of the frequent patients Liu Hong Cha had attended. It was because Shangguan Yuan have a weak body which is almost as fragile as a woman. He sought for her and maintained the medicines she made for him every week. However, a year ago, Shangguan Yuan returned to the mainland because of the enthronement of a prince. This made them unable to see each other again.

"I thought you wouldn't recognize me." Shangguan Yuan closed his fan and subconsciously glanced inside. His dark pupils met a pair of unusual red orbs. Mo Ye was looking at them from afar and noticed Hong Cha was smiling two times than when she is with him. What could this mean? That she is more happy with someone else?

"Come in, come in! You're just on the right time Brother Shangguan. I had the camellia tea prepared here." Hong Cha led him in before rushing back to the kitchen. Mo Ye stood on the side and watched her curiously.

"Hum. This clinic is still the same." he looked around, tapping the fan on his palm. Shangguan Yuan turned to Hong Cha who had their tea prepared. "Lady Liu, you like camellia teas?"

"Oh, yes. Ever since you kept giving them to me. But, you suddenly stopped coming here last year. I missed the camellia teas you brought so I made one myself." she let him take a seat first. Suddenly, she came to realize she was ignoring the male god. Hong Cha looked at him but he was gone.

[Host, the male god just retreated to the bedroom. He must be tired. No need for Host to worry.]

"About last year..." Shangguan Yuan lowered his gaze. He took a sip on the tea and smiled in satisfaction. The same taste. Just like the ones he was bringing her every time he comes back. But where did she get the ingredients for it? "The Prince Regent of Jin was enthroned last years. Thus, I have to leave since I am an official. I got assigned in a department which gave me a lot of work. Your prescriptions worked that I can last for one year without taking any of the medicines. But few days ago, I suffered a breakdown. Lady Liu, is there really no way for me to get cured?"

"Well..." Hong Cha searched through Liu Hong Cha's memories. The day Shangguan Yuan disappeared, he left a note for Liu Hong Cha saying his farewell. Afterwards, Liu Hong Cha studied his case and learnt that cultivation can help him restore his body but Shangguan Yuan have no time to do such thing. Another possible way is that she needs special materials to cure him. Including a dragon's blood. But where can she get that? "Brother Shangguan, the materials needed is very difficult to find but I can look for them. I have someone with me who can tag along."

"Really? But, will you not get in trouble? Can I see what are needed? Perhaps I can afford them and just take it here." his brows knitted a bit. Hong Cha wrote down the prescription and handed it to Shangguan Yuan. His serene dark eyes flickered. "There are only three things I don't have. A dragon's blood, the Liansheng flower and the pure yang essence. Dragon's are highly revered beings but some experts in Jianghu have spirit beasts that are the dragon's descendants. As for the Liansheng, I heard the Jin Empire was growing them in the emperor's palace. There is also a river of pure yang from a different realm."

"Hmm... Mo Ye is a snake demon, maybe he can take me there or even steal a Liansheng for Shangguan Yuan! This can distract me for months!" Hong Cha is done living bored. "Brother Shangguan, I will take those three for you. But of course, you need to pay a high price. Hehe."

"Lady Liu, please don't do anything reckless." he helplessly said.