13: Unbreak my heart.

Começar do início

"Excuse me," I murmured my voice frail and croaky from all the cries and wails.

"You are not leaving, Alpha's orders," Sam told me. I turned around to try to get to the side door but Ash was in front of me in less than a heartbeat. I looked down to avoid contact with his eyes.

"Look at me," he said using his Alpha voice, which I had to obey. I gave in and looked at his perfect face my heart shattering by the minute.

"You are dismissed," he said eying Sam and Tyler. They sighed but left anyway.

"Sophie-"

"Don't say anything, I'm leaving," I said in a soft lonely voice.

"Sophie, I don't want that, baby, I just wished you told me sooner," Ash said, grabbing me and held me tight, wrapping his arms around me. I sunk into him.

"Ash I c-"

"No you're not going anywhere; you're staying where you belong. With me," Ash said overprotectively reading my thoughts.

"We need to talk," I whispered as I pulled away from him.

"Yeah we do," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me along to the destroyed living room. I sat on one of the couches that weren't destroyed and Ash sat opposite me.

"How much did Jack tell you?" I asked as I looked into his blue orbs. He sighed and held my hand.

"Not much he came round today, while you were out with Trixie. He wanted to talk to me so I let him talk. He asked if I knew, I asked him what the hell he was talking about. Then he told me and told me to say to you ' it does matter and there is a point',"

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Umm okay,"

"I have question though," Ash warned. I mentally cursed in my head.

"So how long have you known?" He asked.

"Well, after my mum died well not my real mum, Jack's mum," I stumbled a few tears coming down, I wiped them away.

"So about a year," I carried on.

"It's terminal cancer isn't it," Ash said it was clearly not a question. The venom on his tone said everything that he was feeling. I couldn't hold it in; I broke down at the word 'cancer'. That's when everything happened so quickly; Ash had trashed and destroyed the lounge. The sofa we were sitting on, thank god I fell to the ground as I broke down otherwise I would have gotten hurt. He threw everything and kicked everything. The 75'' plasma had smashed and the walls had dents in them.

SLAM!!!

I looked behind me and the door was broken and falling apart. Ash had completely lost it. He stormed out of the lounge after he had created his masterpiece, note the sarcasm.

"I've really fucked up," I murmured to myself.

I glanced at the clock and it read nearly 6 in the morning. It was only nine at night when I and Trixie got back. Wow time really does fly by. I looked outside and the day was begging to brighten up. I got up to hear whispering outside in the hallway. I ignored them and went into the kitchen; half the guys of the pack were in there shooting me evils. Great! I grabbed my bag and went out the side door, I had my phone and car keys with me which was great. I had no idea where Ash was and I didn't want to know. He was clearly mad with me. I missed him so much it hurt. He hadn't rejected me; I guess he needed time to take everything in. I would gladly give him the time he needed. All I wanted was for him to there for me.  I quickly ran to my car and got in. I put the key in the ignition and drove down taking the direction for school. Yes, I was still going after what had happened. I parked the car on a random side road and grabbed my black hoodie from the back seat of my car, since it was freezing. I hadn't bothered to put the heating on because I thought there'd be no point, like me getting Cancer, there's no point of taking my Meds because I've been fighting too damn long. Half of last year I missed 6 months of school due to my illness. Those six months had been the worst months of my life. I had chemo and I stayed in hospital. Then suddenly I started to get better, my hair grew longer, I was able to eat without puking. I guess I just gave up not wanting to go through it all again. I looked in my bag for some chewing gum and found some. I placed a minty slick in my mouth and chewed slowly. I looked in my rear mirror and almost screeched in shock. I looked fugly.

My face was all blotchy and pale with dried black tear stains. My eyes were puffy and swollen along with tiredness. I looked down and I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. My hair which was perfectly straight was no in waves and didn't need brushing but the braid that I clipped to the side of my head had unravelled. I looked at my phone and it was only 7. I had half an hour to get to school. My heart felt like it was breaking, something didn't feel right. I felt hurt and pain. I decided to ignore it and carry on with my shithole of a day.

I started the engine and drove off down the road to a place where I knew I would be slagged of. SCHOOL.

******

Right guys,

There is about 10 or less chapters till this story is finished. There is one more secret that needs to come out. If you are really confused dont be afraid to message me.

Please Vote and Comment it really makes my day... Really it does.

Thanks guys...

Greenlilly99 x