It was as if a light passed through his finger tips to his entire body. Beam's face tired red completely. Forth took a piece, he feed beam with his own hands and again whispered so only they both can hear,

"You are turning red baby as if someone is frying you. Calm down na" he winks and ate the remaining piece of cake himself.

Beam looked down and coughed a little to compose himself nonetheless the blush was not going off of him. He excused himself and went to bathroom. Beam flashed water on his face repeatedly.

'Damn phi..... Look what you made me look like. Gosh why is it not going' he splashed more water and waited for few minutes before going out.

When he came out none of them were in the living room. He looked around and saw everyone sitting at the poolside round table with many dishes on it. Seems like they planned to eat there tonight.

The table arrangement was, Lam and park were sitting side by side. Ploy was sitting on Park's left and forth was on Ploy's left. There was one empty chair and beam sat on that in between forth and lam.

"So what happened to them?" Beam asked in the middle of their dinner.

"You are really desperate to know aren't you" forth says with a chuckle "they are in the police station with case of attempt to murder, cheating, plagiarizing, trying to bribe the government officials etc...... We have filed as many cases as possible on them"

"Then what about that guy?" Beam asks after listening carefully.

"Ohh he was just a pawn. They gave him money to steal information from our company. At first he didnt admitted anything but after showing the CCTV footage of my cabin which he obviously didn't know about. He accepted his wrong doings in fear of being in jail for long. Him admitting helped in progress of the case" park answered this time.

"How did you know it was him?" Ploy who was silent all this time asked this question.

Beam turned to her "He was the only one who is allowed to enter our floor and cabins...... to bring coffee and food. Other than him no one know the password to our floor. That's the first point but what gave me the doubt is his appearance.

He looked well build, fair face and well educated too. I once saw him helping one of our staff with their device. At that time I didn't find it odd but when Sir lam was saying about the leaking of our new proposal he passed through p..s..sir Forth's cabin.

He couldn't see us since it is tinted but I was able to see him. That time none of us ordered anything for him bring. From then I monitored him personally. I was wishing that my prediction to be wrong but it turned out right" he says with a sigh.

"Why do you have a copy of the proposal?" Ploy asks and clears her throat "i mean it was better you had it so we were able to submit the file on time....but its against the company rules"

"I knew about that. He asked my permission on having a copy and I gave him permission" forth says seriously.

Ploy nods her head "I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to sound rude or suspicious. It's just....I'm sorry"

"Hey chill its time to celebrate. Now no one will talk about work or anything just enjoy the night. Come on let's have a toast" park interrupts and tries to decrease the tension.

"Anything happened in the hospital that we need to know?" Lam asks diverting the topic.

Beam widens his eyes hearing that. His cheeks turns red feeling embarrassed remembering the way forth claimed him shamelessly "no...nothing sir lam" he stutters.

Forth raises his eyebrows but didn't comment anything. The rest of the dinner was harmonious. They talked more like friends than coworkers or boss and employee, pulling each others legs and sharing some funny moments.

"Why didn't you said about us when lam asked you?" Beam hears Forth's voice from behind.

It was almost 10.30 in the evening when Park, Lam and Ploy bid their good byes. Forth and beam walked them towards the door. Forth was closing the door while beam was going inside when he heard Forth's question.

Beam turns to look at forth "what about us phi?"

Forth places his hands on his hips glaring at beam "that we are boyfriends"

Beam raises his eyebrows hearing forth "You didn't asked me to be your boyfriend phi"

Forth rolls his eyes "do I really have to ask baby? Isn't it already clear that we are boyfriends..... I made it clear in the hospital too" he says walking towards their bedroom.

"But you have also said you want to talk about our relationship.....You remember?" Beam asks in confusion following forth.

Forth puts his hands on beam's shoulder as he speaks "when I said I want to talk about our relationship, that means i want to take it to another level like this wearing couple ring or better make it official in front of all"

Forth brings out a box from his pockets and waves it in front of beam. It has simple matching gold rings, one a little smaller than the other.

Beam widens his eyes "but you still haven't asked me to be your boyfriend" he says with a pout.

Forth chuckles "seriously baby?" he says and slides the ring in beam's finger "you were already my boyfriend the moment you come to this world baby.....this is just to show people that you are already taken and to stay away from you"

He puts the other ring in beam's palm "Now if you want the same then put this on my finger and mark your territory or some one will always try to get close to me one way or the other, even if I'm not interested, you know" he shrugs while saying that.

Beam immediately grabbed Forth's hand and put the ring on his finger "don't you dare remove this ring phi and show this ring if some one tries to get close to you. Tell them you are taken other wise I don't know what I'll do"

Forth cups beams face making his lips pout "I'll never let things like that to happen baby, promise" he says giving pecs to beam's lips.

Beam rounds his hands around Forth's neck and Forth's hands slides to beam's waist circling it, bringing beam close to him. Beam cluched on Forth's hair as forth nibbled on beam's lower lips with a little force.

Forth then traced beam's lips with his tongue urging him open his lips which beam compiled happily. Forth licked every corner of beam's mouth. Beam moaned when forth suddenly sucked his tongue.

Forth let go of the kiss only when he thought beam need a break to breathe. They were panting hard sharing the same air while they joined their forehead's together.

"You are mine baby...... I'll not let you away from me again"

------×-------×-------×-------×-------×-------×------

A/n: are they official or are they official 😝😝

Do share your opinion in the comments section below.

Happy reading 😀