CHAPTER-15

The weekend was awesome. They spent quality time by eating different cusines prepared by Mama belle, playing games on and off field that is video games and they also video called beam's parents. It was like a virtual reunion for both the families.

Forth even showed beam their childhood photos making fun of him here and there, sharing the memory and stories behind the photos.

"I observed something" beam says as he checks from first photo to the last photo in the album "in all the pictures we are looking at each other. Either it's only us or with the family we are not looking at the camera, at all"

"Because we love each other" forth says as a matter of fact which caused beam to choke on his breath "baby calm down. Here drink it" forth pats beams back as beam drinks the water.

"Wa....what?" Beam asks when he composed himself and forth just shook his head with a smile.

It's Monday morning and they are having their early breakfast. They decided to spend the Sunday night with Forth's parents as it's the first time they are staying together after years and Forth's mother was reluctant to let beam go.

Forth drove the car to beams apartment. He also helped beam carry the boxes filled with different foods which can be stored for few days sent by his mom. As they placed the boxed in the fridge beam observed something.

"You brought all the boxes here?" beam asked and forth just shrugged while drinking water "what about you?"

"What about me?" forth repeats the question.

"What will you eat? Why didn't you saved for yourself? Mom sent this for both of us"

"I've been eating mom's cooking since child baby. You have missed mom's food for so many years. So I brought everything for you and if I want to eat I'll come to your place"

"You'll come?"

"Yeah" forth says and looks at beam "you don't want me to come?"

"No...I mean yes....yes you can come" beam scolds himself for getting excited unnecessarily. 'It's food ok he said he will come for food not for you'

"I can also come to see you if you want not only for food"

Beam widens his eyes when forth asked this question. 'Did he just read my mind?' beam asks himself.

"No" forth replies and beam looks at him confused "I didn't read your mind"

"How did yo..... Did I voiced out my thought" beam groans and hides his face in his palms when forth confirms.

Forth laughs seeing beam "it's ok baby you don't have to feel embarassed in front of me. You can just tell me whenever you want to see me I'll be in front of you. Doesn't matter what time or place" he says looking directly at beams eyes as he removes beams palms from his face.

Thump

Beam's heart missed a beat listening to forth "anytime?" beam asks to confirm what he heard.

"Anytime" forth says firmly confirming beam.

"Anywhere?"

"Anywhere" again forth confirms.

"Hmm thank you" beam smiles at that and forth smiles looking at beam's smile.

Forth offers to drive beam to office but beam being beam declines the offer. 'He doesn't want to take advantage of the CEO just because he is family' according to beam.

He also asked forth to be careful not to call him baby in the office as forth has grown the habit of calling him baby everything they talk. Forth sulked a little and bargained with beam to allow him to call baby. Finally beam gave in to forth but he allowed forth to call him baby only and only when they are alone.

The day goes as usual. Morning meetings, presentations, working on the pending files etc. Beam was working on the files when the door of his cabin opened revealing forth.

"Still working?"

"Yeah reviewing the documents for afternoons meeting boss" beam says leaning back on his chair stretching his sore neck.

"Leave it you can check later. Come on let's go"

"Where?"

"It's lunch time" forth says exitedly and drags beam from his chair.

"Wait wait what if someone sees us?" beam says as he stops forth near the door.

"So what? Can't I take my baby for lunch"

"This is office and I'm your PA here Boss" beam says emphasizing boss.

"Okay can't I take my PA for lunch?" Forth also stressed PA word.

"Usually you will take Ms. Ploy not me"

"That's work related baby and this is my personal time. After so many days I've got the chance to enjoy my lunch without any meetings baby. So I want to have my lunch with you" forth whines like a baby.

"But.... Okay" beam sighs and agrees seeing forth's puppy face.

"Yeah come" forth starts walking but was again stopped by beam.

Forth looks at him questioningly and beam shows their intertwined hands. Forth leaves the hand pouting. He leaves beams cabin with his hands in his pockets followed by beam.

Forth took beam to one of the famous restaurants called "The Sky" which provides good food with private dining halls who doesn't want to be disturbed. Both ordered each others favourite foods.

They ate while chatting about their favourites from food to film, from colour to anime etc. They were half way through the lunch when lam called forth and asked him to come immediately. Lam told him to come to the meeting room directly.

When they entered the office lam has already gathered all the managers, ploy was also there. The situation in the room says whatever it is, it's not a good news. Lam took several deep breaths before talking.

"The presentation we prepared for the new airport project.... It's..... It's got stolen"

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Also I really want to thank people who have shared their opinions on my previous post. Thank you so much for responding. It really means a lot.
If you haven't then please go and comment, it will take a minute or two of your time. Thank you 🙏

Happy reading.