When we lost in the forest-Final

Start from the beginning

"Kooki, everything will be fine. Don't worry," Yoongi said, putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

 "I will not let it happen," Jungkook said with a deep voice, still looking down. His family members gasped.

"Ju... Jungkook," Yoongi asked slowly, shaking Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at Yoongi, his eyes had again changed to all black as before. Yoongi took a step back. Jungkook smiled evilly and looked around at his family members.

"What do you think, if you tie me up, I wouldn't hurt him, huh?" The demon said, and suddenly Jungkook screamed as bruises formed on his arms.

"No, don't do that! Please, stop," Taehyung yelled, tears streaming down his face.

"Ahh... No, please, no... Stop, it's hurting," Jungkook yelled.

"Just untie me already, or I will kill him," The demon said inside Jungkook's body. His family was scared, and their minds were blocked. They couldn't find a solution. They couldn't process what they should do or not do.

  Suddenly, they heard the doorbell ring. Jimin hurried downstairs and opened the door. As he did so, he met with his friend Sungwoon.

"Sungwoon! Finally, you're here!" Jimin said with relief.

"Yes, and I brought Father with me. He can help you," Sungwoon said, introducing Jimin to the priest.

Jimin bowed to the priest respectfully and said, "Father, please help my brother. He is possessed by an evil spirit. He is upstairs."

The priest nodded. "We better hurry," he said, and both followed Jimin.

When they entered the room, Jungkook was about to stab Jin with a piece of broken glass from the lamp, holding him in a headlock.

"We tied him! How could he be free?!" Jimin yelled, addressing no one in particular in his family.

"He was too strong! He freed himself by breaking the rope," Yoongi answered, yelling.

Their brothers and father tried to separate Jungkook from Jin. Taehyung attempted to take the piece of glass away from Jungkook, and he succeeded. He threw away the glass and lifted both of Jungkook's legs. As Taehyung did this, Jungkook's grip on Jin started to loosen, so Namjoon pulled Jin away from Jungkook.

"Bring a chair, Jimin, so that we can tie him up with a chain," the priest shouted, while taking out a bible and holy water. "We need a chain, CHAIN!" Jimin yelled, grabbing a chair from Jungkook's study table and placing it in the center of the room.

Hoseok, on the other hand, immediately found a long chain from their basement and brought it. "GUYS, PUT HIM HERE QUICK!" Jimin shouted. The other four males put Jungkook in the chair, while Hoseok and Sungwoon tied him up. They all backed away from Jungkook and stood behind the priest with their mother.

Jungkook was shrieking and screeching simultaneously, terrifying them all. The priest splashed holy water towards Jungkook, causing him to let out a loud shriek. The boys and their parents covered their ears as a result.

Suddenly, the wind started blowing, and they could feel the whole house shaking.

"Oh, shit! What's happening?" Yoongi exclaimed, looking around. The wind blew harder than before, and the house shook more violently. Outside, the rain poured heavily, accompanied by loud thunder sounds.

"Ahhh....NO.....IT HURTS! PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE!" Jungkook shouted, which made his family members break down in tears. "HYUNGS!! Please help me, please MOM, DAD, please," Jungkook cried desperately, his voice filled with pleading tones.