22. Ignoring My Husband

Start from the beginning

Minghao: Do you like butterflies?

She flinched when she heard my voice but she didn't reply instead she continued looking at the butterflies. I sat next to her and watched her.

Minghao: You look so beautiful even when you wake up.

Y/n: Let's go home

She said in a soft voice. She got up and started walking into the house. I followed her l, we greeted everyone and I drove home. The whole whole ride she didn't say anything and kept looking out of the window. I put my free hand on her's but she moved it. I signed and continued driving.

Finally we got home and she got out of the car in walked straight into the house. Why is she being like this. I know she's not usually this quite she always has something to talk about. I watched as she walked into the room to go shower.

I also decided to go take shower. The boys weren't at home they went on an early morning fishing trip. So its just me and Y/n I was hoping we could watch a nice movie together. I went downstairs and waited for her but she never came. I went to our room but she wasn't there. I knocked on her old room and to my surprise their she was cuddled in a ball on the bed. I walked closer and saw her holding her stomach while crying silently. I panicked and rushed towards her.

Y/N POV

I went to shower and to my surprise I got my period. I signed and went to have a long shower. After showering I wore comfy clothes.

I was about to go downstairs to make lunch for us when I suddenly felt a horrible pain hit my lower back and stomach

I was about to go downstairs to make lunch for us when I suddenly felt a horrible pain hit my lower back and stomach. I slowly walked to my bed and cuddled myself into a ball. I took deep breathes in and out hoping it would help but instead the pain got even worst. I heard a knock on the door but didn't answer as I was in so much of pain tears made its way down my eyes.

Minghao: Y/n babe what's wrong ?

He said looking rather panicked. I just looked down trying to form words but the pain kept on increasing. I never experienced such bad cramps and pain before.

Y/n: I-I

I stopped as the pain on increased.

Minghao: Is your stomach sore? Just nod your head when I ask you a question

I nodded my head.

Minghao: Did you take medication for the pain?

I shook my head.

Minghao: Must I call the ambulance?

I again shook my head.

Minghao: Oh god what should I do. I'll phone Yoongi Hyung!

I was about to shake my head yet again but he picked up the phone and called Yoongi. He put it on speaker so I could hear also.

Minghao: HYUNG