Chapter 58- Another Surprise!

I was woken up by a loud knocking on my door. I removed Luke's hand from my waist and got up from the bed. I opened the door which revealed Shane.

'You will be late.' He said.

'Tell me something I don't know.' I said.

'You have bed hair.' He stated.

'As if.' I said laughing.

He took out his phone and put it in front of my face. I saw my face on the black blank screen. Oh my god! He's right! I have BED HAIR!

'If I were you, the first thing I would do is rush inside the bathroom to fix this.' He said and pointed at my hair.

I shut the door on his face and ran inside the bathroom. I shampooed my hair and took a nice long shower! Its my birthday! Nothing, literally nothing can ruin it!

I got out of the bathroom in my bathrobe. I saw Luke sitting on the bed engrossed in his phone.

'Morning.' He said without looking up from his phone.

I walked towards him and cupped his face in my hands. I looked into his eyes and pulled him into a kiss. When I released his lips he said 'Someone is really happy today.'

'I am!' I exclaimed.

'I can see that.' He said smiling.

'Go take a bath! We will be late.' I said.

He chuckled. I took out a new pair of black skinny jeans and white top. I like to keep it simple and nice.

I went downstairs and saw Mae and Shane cooking.

'You two should so be in a relationship.' I said sitting down on a chair.

'Not gonna happen.' They both said together.

'What is the problem?' I asked.

'The problem is- I don't LIKE him more than a friend.' Mae said.

'Right back at you.' Shane said pouring chocolate syrup on the waffles.

'Why? Mae, Shane's perfect! I mean look at him. Look at his hair, his height, his voice, his smile, his everything!' I said.

Shane looked at Mae.

'And Shane! Look at Mae! Her long red hair! Her fair skin, grey eyes and her flawless body! I mean you two could be the hottest couple of our school!' I said.

'Sugar this ain't gonna happen.' Mae said patting my shoulder.

'Yep.' Shane agreed.

'Ugh you both.' I muttered under my breath.

Luke came and took a seat beside me.

'Do you want berries on your waffles?' Mae asked me.

'Yes!' I exclaimed.

'You are so cute.' Mae squealed.

I grinned nervously.

Shane placed a plate of waffles in front of me. I gave him a small smile.

I took a bite. As usual it tasted amazing.

'How is it?' Shane asked.

'It tastes nice.' Luke answered.

'It tastes heavenly.' Mae replied.

'I don't have words.' I said swallowing a bite of waffles.

Shane smiled and sat down to eat.

As soon as we finished eating we left for school. It was decided we will have a birthday dinner at night. The restaurant is named- DINNER IN HEAVEN. By the name only it sounds amazing! I am damn sure that the food will be just delicious.