Chapter 55- The Three Weirdos

'Um...' I said wondering whether I should allow him to come in or not.

'I will take that as a yes.' He said and entered my room.

He took a seat on my fluffy bed.

'Oh! Fluffy bed.' He admired.

I grinned at him nervously.

'Come on sit down.' He told me.

I walked slowly towards the bed and sat down. He smiled and handed me a slice of pizza. I hesitated.

'I know you are hungry.' He said smiling.

'I am not.' I lied.

He groaned.

'How many times do I have to tell you?' He asked.

'Tell me what?' I asked.

'Not to lie to me.' He said with clenched teeth.

'Alright fine, I am hungry.' I confessed and took the slice of pizza from him. 

I nibbled on the pizza slowly. Eating the crust first then moving on to the cheesy part. I slowly nibbled on the small pieces of meat.

Shane chuckled.

'What?' I asked swallowing.

'You are eating like a rabbit.' He said.

'I am not.' I replied and continued eating.

We both finished eating. I had two slices of pizza. I am not hungry anymore. 

'Thank you for the pizza.' I told him.

'You're welcome.' He said with a smile. He got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Before leaving he turned around. His eyes were fixed on me. When he looks at me, my body freezes. His brown eyes are intimidating. 

'Good night Erika.' He said.

'Night Shane.' I said. He threw me a smile. 

'I want a hug.' He demanded. 

I shook my head. 

'Please?' He said giving me puppy dog eyes. No! I hate him for doing this to me!

'OH! Fine!' I said and walked towards him. 

I hugged him for ten seconds and pushed him out of my room. I shut the door. 

'Sweet dreams.' I heard his muffled voice.

I lay on my bed thinking about the things Shane uttered today. It really stings. He likes me and I don't-

He does so much for me and I just- I just do nothing. I am too busy being a mess.

I was so rude to Mae too. Today she only helped me. She handled everything. Sometimes I feel like I am not doing anything right. I was rude to the girl who always cared about me, I can't even do something for my childhood friend and I can't even provide comfort to Luke. I am just useless I guess.

When I opened my eyes, I saw bright yellow light entering my room. I rubbed my eyes and got up from bed. I went inside the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and took a bath. I got out of the bathroom and dried my hair. I wore a pair of black jeans and yellow crop top.

I went downstairs hoping Shane had made some breakfast.

When I went inside the dining room, I saw Shane, Luke and Mae sitting together in the dining table. They were talking about something important. I could tell it by seeing them.