Chapter 9-New Trouble

After the class got over Shane handed me some pills.

'What are these?' I asked confused.

'These relieve pain.' He said.

'Thank you.' I said taking the pills. Aiden nudged my shoulder and winked at me. Maybe he is right Shane likes me. No this cant happen. I am over thinking. I have to go to the washroom.

I asked for the teacher's permission and went to the washroom. I looked at my face in the mirror. I have wavy, dark brown hair which flows down my shoulder, my eyes are pure black. I am not even as fair as Shane. I have dark pink lips which are nowhere as good as his. My body is slender but I am not hot like the girls who hover around Shane's head. Why would he like me? I am such an idiot. I am crying! I don't know why!!!??!!! I have to go to class. I washed my face and started to walk out of the washroom. Two girls came inside. I heard them say 'You saw that guy? Oh my.'

What guy?! I walked out of the washroom and peeked outside. I bumped into someone's shoulder. I looked up and spotted Shane. Oh so the girls were talking about him. He is so popular. He will never even like me.

'Are you okay? You left the class looking all choked up.' He asked me. Why does he care about me!!!??? I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Yeah I am fine.' I replied. I am not fine!! Not at all!!! Everything thinks you like me and I think you don't because I am so ugly and you hate me.

'Have you been crying?' he asked me wiping my face with his hands. His hands are really soft. His soft hands wipe the water off my face.

'No.' I said removing his hand from my face. 

'You need a hug.' He said and pulled me towards him. He hugged me. He hugged me!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HUGGED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I couldn't hug him back!! I just couldn't!! At the same time the girls got out of the washroom. They look at me and chuckle.

'He is dating such a loser.' They whispered to each other in a whisper. Shane left the hold of me. I knew it. He would get embarrassed by me....

He walked towards the girls. I don't know what will he do.

'Hey you.' He told the girl who called me a loser.

'Hi.' She replied to Shane and gave him a cute smile. I cant even look that cute even if I try.

'Whom did you call a loser?' he asked her. That's unexpected.

She whispered something in his ear and glanced at me. I turn away to walk to class. Shane joined me.

'Stop walking with me!' I told him. I am so dumb. So so sooo!!! Dumb!

He looked at my face for a while then asked 'Why?'

'Because I embarrass you!!!' I exclaimed in anger.

'No you don't.' he said pretty calmly.

'Shane everyone thinks we are dating and they also wonder why you would date me!!!!!!!!' I said angrily.

'What?' he asked looking totally confused.

'People think why would you date me because I am ugly!!!!' I exclaimed. Seriously! I said this??!! why!!??!!! I have never felt like this before. Maybe because I haven't dated anyone out of my league before.

He turned red. Why is he fucking red now??!!!!

'You aren't ugly.' He said and rubbed the back of his neck. Does he have a rash on the back of his neck? Or what?