Chapter 56- Erika: The Spy

'She isn't the Mae you know.' He said trying to sound confident.

'So who's this Mae?' I asked raising my left eyebrow. 

'She uh she's my cousin? Yeah! She's my cousin!' He exclaimed.

'What the hell Luke! Stop lying to me.' I yelled at him angrily.

'I gotta go now.' He said and ran away.

I ran after him and jumped on him which caused us both to fall. He groaned.

'Are you both dating!?' I asked still laying on his back. It was really uncomfortable. 

'NO! Are you crazy!?' He exclaimed in shock.

'Then let me see what she texted you.' I said and ran my hands through his pockets searching for his phone.

'Why are you acting like this?' He asked. 

'Like what?' I asked.

'Leave it.' He said.

'Show me!' I yelled.

'I can't.' He answered. 

'Why?' I asked. 

'I don't know.' He said and got up. I fell on the ground.

'What the fuck!' I muttered under my breath.

'I am sorry but I really gotta go.' He said and turned his back on me.

I was silent for a minute or so.

'YEAH! GO AND FUCK MAE!' I yelled. The words just escaped my mouth before I could hold them back. 

He turned around and gave me a death glare. The next second he was kneeling right in front of me. Without any warning he held my face and claimed my lips. I couldn't help but kiss him back. This was one of those kisses which said that he loved me and only me.

After a few seconds he let go and looked into my eyes.

'I will see you later.' He said.

I just gave him a slight nod. He smiled at me and walked away.

I hate the fact that he totally changed the topic.

I need to know what the three of them are up to!

Oooh! I should spy on them. That is a really good idea!

I hopped happily to school. It would be so much fun to spy on them! It will be amazing!! I waited for the school to get over.

As soon as the school got over I ran home.

For the first time I entered my dad's room. His room is so boring. Its really formal. His room has a big desk on which various files are lying. The color of the walls is dull. He's so boring.

 I opened his closet and took out a black long coat of his and the black sunglasses he always wore. I rushed to my room with those things and shut the door. I took out a white shirt from my closet and a pair of black jeans. I found my old black hat which dad had to buy for me because I was throwing a tantrum.

I wore all those. I looked myself in the mirror. I look like a spy or something right? The coat is a little big for me. Not a little actually. It is really big for me. 

I heard someone chatting. I looked out of my window and saw Luke, Shane and Mae together.

I sneaked into Shane's room and hid behind the little space behind his bed. Maybe I will get some valuable information from him. The door opened. Shane entered and took off his shoes while standing. He opened his t-shirt and threw it in the laundry basket.