Chapter 25- Awkward moments

A week passed. Everything was good. Ah Sunday morning is literally the best. I slept almost till noon. I am lazy AF. I went inside the bathroom to take a bath. I like the bathroom. It's so peaceful. I love relaxing inside the bath tub. My body covered with foam. It feels so amazing.

'WOOOO YEAAH!!!!' a voice reached my ear. WHO THE FUCK IS SHOUTING SO MUCH? Of course it's Shane.

'BRO DID YOU SEE THAT SHOT!!!!!??' I heard another voice. Seriously can't boys just relax for a bit?

I wore my bathrobe and walked downstairs angrily. I put my hands on my waist and faced Shane and the other guy whoever that was.

'Can you both just shut it?!' I asked.

Shane looked at me and said 'No.'

'Just keep it down! Please!' I shouted.

The other guy turned his face towards me. He had hazel green eyes and jet black hair. It was Luke. ARGH!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!!???!!!!

I am wearing a bath robe!!!! It is a black and white one and it has a panda face on the back. ARGH I AM ROOTED TO THE SPOT!!!! If I turn around he will see that panda. Luke's eyes widened on seeing me, He stared at me for a second. He shook his head and looked at me confidently.

'We will keep it down.' He said with a smile.

I ran back up to my room. I sat on the bed and hid my face with a pillow!!! ARGH WHAT WAS I THINKING!!?? I should have ran away straight after I saw Luke but no! I had to stand there and admire his hazel green eyes and jet black hair. I am insane!!!

I put on a pair of black shorts and a red top. I went downstairs. I took out a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator. My eyes fell on Shane who was wiping the floor with a mop.

'What the hell happened?' I asked.

My eyes searched for Luke. He was standing near the couch without a t-shirt on. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? THE!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? The bottle fell from my hand.

Mine and Luke's eyes met. My cheeks turned red. So did his.

'I should probably go. Have fun.' I told him and walked out of the house. I can't believe I saw him- Get that out of your head ERIKA!!!!!!!!!

Oh who am I kidding?! Like I will be able to get it out of my head.

Suddenly I got a call from my teacher.

'Hello? Yeah Mr. Gill?'

'Erika I am sorry to inform you but your grade in geometry is like really bad. There is one last test on Wednesday. You better get at least a B minus. Or I will have to inform your dad.' He said and hung up.

I wouldn't fail if he could just give an easy paper!!!! Seriously I think the teachers want us to fail that is why they set such hard question papers!!!! I sound so ridiculous. The test is this Wednesday I have to get a B minus. If dad finds out he will get a tutor for me which I totally don't want.

I went home and took out my geometry book. Oh man- It's so hard! I can't do this!

I heard a knock on my door.

'It's open.' I said loudly.

A six foot tall figure entered my room. Ah Luke you had to come in here now?

'All good Erika?' Luke asked me.

'Yeah I am good!' I exclaimed.

'What's the matter?' He asked sitting down beside me.

I told him everything.

'I can help you in geometry.' He said after I completed.

'If you want.' He added.

Geometry lessons from Luke? Well let's just see. We will see each other. While tutoring he will speak which will make his lips move. Which will be really hot. He might also play with the pencil, bite his lip, we might also touch by mistake. These all will make my heart race and my palms sweaty. So that's a big fat NOOOO.

'Erika???' His voice broke my chain of thoughts.

'That is a great idea! Help me in geometry! I will be grateful to you!' I exclaimed. I know I didn't want Luke as my tutor. But the shine in his eyes. There was a shine in his eyes when he said that he could help me in geometry. I need to get a good grade too.

'Great. We can start from tomorrow.' He said.

'I just want to take a quick look at you geometry book.' He said and took the book from my hands. Our fingers accidently touched. I flinched and removed my hand. He looked at the book.

I sat there playing at my fingers. Suddenly he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

'What?' I asked.

'You are really distractive.' He said.

'What?' I asked surprised.

He didn't reply. I just realized this now but his face is way too close. We both looked into each other's eyes. Ah his eyes. His lips. His sharp nose. He parted his lips slightly and moved closer. I shut my eyes. His hands were on my neck.

I heard the door open and pushed Luke away. It was Shane. SERIOUSLY!!? Does everyone has to interrupt this moment?!?!

'UH- Luke the next match is about to start.' Shane said.

'I am going home. I am kind of tired.' Luke said and got up from my bed.

Before leaving he said 'Meet me at my house after school tomorrow.'

Shane threw a surprised look at Luke. 'For studying.' Luke added. I know!! What else would I go to his house for anyways?

I touched the spot on my neck where he had touched me. His touch. It's so comfortable. The warmth of his skin, it burns me. His touch sent shocks through my whole body. ARGH!!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!! 

Hey guys!!

I hope you liked this chapter!!

Please Vote! Comment! and Share!!

(Please don't copy my work without my permission.)

Thank you for reading.

You can also give me your suggestions!! Either in the comment box or the inbox.