Chapter 23-Done With Everything

There was no rush in the house today. I was laying lazily on my bed. I know what it is!!! IT IS SUNDAY!!! Best day of the week!! No school! No Emma! No chaos! No anything! YES!!

I got out of my bed cheerfully and brushed my teeth. I made breakfast for everyone. Dad ate breakfast quietly. He is still angry. Uncle gave me a small smile. Shane gave me a thumbs up. Feels good.  

I lay on my bed and read comics all day! Ate chocolates!! I have a sweet tooth. I don't know how people survive without sweets. Shane was watching soccer. BOYS. I looked out of my window. I saw some girls approaching towards my house. They look familiar. OMG. Its Emma and her peeps!!! She doesn't know that Shane and I live together!!!!! She can't know!!!! I rushed downstairs and told Shane. He went out of the house through the back door. 

The next moment the doorbell rang. I closed my eyes and took a long breath. I opened the door. Emma greeted me with a forceful smile.

'Hey uh...what are you doing here?' I asked. JUST GO AWAY!!

'Aw I came to meet you.' She said and came inside. Her peeps followed her. They looked around the house. 

'Where's your room?' She asked. I pointed upstairs. She climbed upstairs, I followed her. She sat  on my bed. My bed is cursed now. 

'Is your dad home?' she asked.

'No. Why?' I asked.

'If he isn't then I can do this.' She said and tore my bed sheet.

'WHAT THE FUCK?' I shouted.

'How dare you shout at me?' she asked glaring at me.

'Girls get on work.' She commanded and her peeps started ruining my room. 

'Please just stop!' I pleaded. I know its foolish.

Emma pulled my hair and slapped my face.  

'You bitch! You just want to have the guy I want right?' She said pulled my hair even harder.

'What are you talking about?' I asked.

'Shane is mine!' She shouted.

'Go ahead take him! I never told you that Shane is mine.' I said.

She slapped me and said 'ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!' 

'What do you actually want?!' I asked shouting.

'I want you to get the hell out of this school! I want you to leave Shane alone!' She yelled.

'Fine! I will!!' I shouted. She let go of my hair. 

'Come on girls job done.' She said and went out of my room. I can't live like this anymore. I want to die! I am done with everything! 

Which is the tallest building in the neighborhood? Yeah! The Yellow one. I headed towards the building. I climbed up the stairs and reached the terrace. That's it. I don't have to worry about anything now. I will be gone. I climbed at the edge of the building. One step and my life will be over. I will be free. I hope there was some kind of invisible suicide. One could just disappear into thin air. There is nothing left here. I could even hang myself. Nah that will attract too much attention and its kinda creepy too. Ugh Erika just kill yourself already!

I stepped forward. My body slid down but someone held my wrist. I looked up and saw Luke who looked furious. He pulled me up and hugged me tightly. I could feel his heavy breath on my neck. I hugged him back.

'What the fuck you think you were doing!?' He shouted at me.

'I am sorry.' I apologized and broke into tears.

He wiped the tears off my cheeks and said 'Don't cry.' 

I looked at him with teary eyes.

'How did you know I was here?' I asked.

'Your dad can stop you from meeting  me but he can't stop me from protecting you.' He said.

'I am sorry. You know me best in the world. No one else does.' I said and broke into tears once again. 

He just hugged me in response and patted my back.

'ERIKA!' I heard someone shout angrily. I know who it is. 

Hey guys! 

Please Vote! Comment! And Share! (It really motivates me)

Thank you for reading!