Chapter 14

A/N: Sorry guys but this chapter might be a little smutty, Skip if you find it cringy.... Sorry for any inconvenience, Let's start.....

"Say it again..... Please just this once, hmmm"

Yoongi has been on your toes ever since those three letter words  ripped out from your mouth. He was so determined to hear you say it again and pestering you all the way home was seen as the perfect bait to you succumbing to his wants.

"Yoongi i said No" You said for the nth time opening the door.

"Please just once, i didn't get it the first time, say it again"

Deep inside you were on the verge of saying it out if not for your self control. Saying those words were still cringy to you, anyways it was your very first time to say Yes to a guy.

"I swear Yoongi if you open your mouth again, i will-" You stopped on your tracks carefully selecting your next words.

"Or what? What will you do?" He smirks and took a step closer to you.

You made one step back but the more you drew back, the more he makes two steps closer to you.You came to a halt when your back came in contact with the wall.

There was no escaping route for you, you were stuck and standing before you is a man who wasn't even four meters away from you.

"Yoongi i-"

"Cat caught your tongue? Go ahead, complete the statement baby" ​​​​​He asked drawing so close to you.

"Yoongi w-what are you doing?" You nervously asked seeing him so close to you that his face was merely apart from yours and his eyes right down staring at you.

Yoongi looked at you cocking his head in a very sexy manner.

"Should i?" He asked licking his lips and eyeing your lips in anticipation.

All he waited for was the green light signal, your permission to go on.

"Yeah but you know this is my first time and i am kinda nervous"

He chuckled and held your hands drawing closer to you as if that was possible.

"Jae you don't have to worry i got this, ok?" 

You took a deep breath, closing your eyes and slowly nodded.

"Okay let's do-"

You instantly got cut off by his lips on yours, kissing you in a very hungry and eagerly manner.

You were really taken aback but still kissed him back wrapping your hands tightly around his neck.

Kissing him felt like an unmerited blessing from above, his vampiric lips so firm and soft at the same time, a salty taste on his tongue as he tangled it with yours.

'Play time is over, Time to get some real work done'

He grabbed you behind your knees, making you jump on him, tightly wrapping your legs around his waist as you two kept kissing massively.

He kicked his bedroom's door opened, putting you down on the bed as he unbuckles his belt looking at you with the most hungry eyes.

He got on top of you, kissing you softly.

His lips tangled with yours, his arms supporting himself on top of you.

His lips grazed your collar bones and slowly traveled down to your neck region intensively leaving hickeys over you.

'He was marking you'

"Because you are now mine, my girl" He muttered against your skin, his fingers grazing over your lower opened skin.

"Yoongi would you just cut the tease? Is enough" You managed to mutter out.

"Awww is teeny weeny Jae so desperate for me that she can't wait?" He teasingly asked looking straight to your eyes.

You rolled your eyes at him and looked away so shy to behold this handsome face.

Yoongi scoffed, his tongue poked his inner cheek as he burr holes looking right into your eyes.

"I will definitely punish you if you ever roll your eyes at me again Min Jae"

"Really? I want to see how you will do it, Yoongi" You intentionally said looking for every possible means to edge him off.

"And is daddy not Yoongi, you really want to get punished baby girl" You squirmed hearing those words coming out from him.

Nothing had even started but he was already making you feel so helpless, out of breath without him even trying to.

"Sorry"

"You should be because am not gonna go easy on you tonight, prepare yourself our little virgin missus"

He chuckled lowly, pecking your lips before they real work began.

So like that the happenings of the night were closed from the outside world, it was done behind doors only you both savoured this precious moments to yourself.

This is a night that you will never forget in a hurry, it will forever stuck in your head and keep replaying in your subconscious mind.

The night you gave it all to him and you were so happy that of all the others, he was the one that took it.

'It was truly a priviledge'

"You are so beautiful" He muttered as he lazily rolled on the bed.

He was tired, in fact you both were both mindlessly drained of all energy in you. The happenings of the night wallowed in the energy's in your body.

You smiled in between heaves trying to retain your breath.

"I can't believe this is happening, it feels so surreal to be true"

"Yeah i know but it's true.... Is reality check" He said as he takes ahold of your hand bringing you into his warm brace.

You can never get used to his embrace, perhaps not in this lifetime. It is so cozy, comfy and relaxing to be in.Snuggling in his arms gave you assurance of things.

"How are we gonna tell the others? I mean they will definitely not believe it. Am kinda worried on how they are gonna react" You sighed on snuggle deep into his arms.

He was as worried as you but right now wasn't the time to think about it.

"Don't beat yourself up over that, hmmm we will worry about that later but now let's get cleaned we really messed up"​ ​​​​​​He stood up and dragging you up along with him.

"Go ahead and shower i will take care of things around here"

He placed a pecked on your now swollen lips and slowly whispered in your ear;

"Those hickeys really looks great on you"