Chapter 2

"That will be all for today's class, don't forget to turn in your assignment online by next week! Have a good day students"

The once quiet class became rowdy as students made their way out of the class or clearly seen in pairs chatting in groups.

"Jae i gotta go, my next class starts in about 10 minutes time" Ri-jin said waving at You as she quickly left the lecture hall.

​​​You quietly packed your books into the mini bag pack that you always carry around and carried those that didn't fit on your little palms walking down to your locker.

You were stucked alone for a while now and It kind of felt lonely without Ri-jin hanging around or should you say that you already miss her? but that's the last thing you will ever admit to her if you still value the silent days you have spent without getting teased by her.

"Annyeong Jae" A hand suddenly curled tightly around your neck from the back.

Even without him speaking, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you who it is.

"Yah Kim Taehyung get off me-!"

"Come on Jae, don't pretend as if you don't like my cuddling. Lots of girls are dying to be in your place, so appreciate it while it last"

You possibly can't argue on that topic because it was basically nothing but the truth.

Kim Taehyung- The good boy

He's got the looks, his wonderful boxy smile and a weird but loving personality to put everything at an equal equilibrium.

Like who wouldn't die to go on a date with the almighty Kim Taehyung?

'he doesn't have to struggle for recognition, his handsome face gladly does the job for him'

"Why don't you let the innocent girl breath? You are not the only here" A voice gentle and sweet like that of the angels interrupted from behind.

His words were like music to the soul and with one look to his eyes you will drain in the ocean of his cuteness.

Park Jimin - The Angelic one

The guy with cute chubby cheeks that can replace a plushie bear.His entire being ravages in cuteness.

'A sexy cutie pie'

"Ahhh Jimin~ah, so happy to see you guys" your lips curled into a happy smile seeing the faces you haven't seen for almost a month due to the school break.

"More like you missed seeing this handsome face of mine, isn't that right?" he exaggerated pointing at his almost perfect face.

​​​​​​There he goes again bragging about his natural handsome face.

Kim Seokjin - The confident guy

If there is a model for the word 'handsome' he is the perfect chosen one meant to rock that stage.

His visuals are the reason why there is a wow in every quiz. His confidence is also a thing to wow home about.

'Say all you want, he's confidence never dies down'

"You never get tired, do you?"you asked shaking your head not really expecting an answer from him.

"Only when this handsome face gets tired of radiating" You playfully rolled your eyes at that.

"Annyeong Joonie!"

Your gaze follows suitly sighting the tall handsome dimpled guy who was leaning aginst the opposite locker.

Kim Namjoon- The brain

If you think that intelligent people are the ugly ones that always wears glasses, well you are wrong and time to change that perspective because this guy, his case is totally different. He is the handsome guy with the brains.

Can you believe that he partly learnt English just from watching the TV series Friends?

A guy so qualified to be the next generation human auto robot.

'A robot should be remodeled after him'

"Annyeong Jae, sup?" He asked showing off his naturally deeply popped dimples.

"Fine! Am still the way you left me, Guys what of Hoseok and Jungkook?" You asked looking around observing the absence of the two boys.

Jung Hoseok- Sunshine boy

A handsome boy with perfectly curved V neck and a straight up nose that would be mistaken as the work of a knife.

The sun that rises from the east and sets at the west isn't the only sun the world Guinness book should record because in South Korea there is a human sun that always shine and blooms everyday with all time positivity.

He is a ball of sunshine...

Jeon Jungkook- The golden playboy

He isn't only blessed with perfect physique but a body that can literally do almost everything.

He is the good definition of Ace.

He excels in everything and even women crowds around him like the wall of Jericho.

He is an international playboy....

"They both have mid-noon classes, so they have no option than to jet off" You slightly nodded your head with a little pout visible on your lips clearly unhappy not getting to see them now.

You miss them...

"Awww so bad, i miss them badly"

"Since when did you start pouting? Isn't Jimin the one whose supposed to do the pouting work?" Jin asked finding your actions funny and cute.

'Is so rare to ever see you pouting'

"You can come over tonight- we are planning on having a friendly coffee date" Namjoon said giving you the 'please say yes' look.

"Wow that's cool but-" You suddenly remembered someone as you stopped midway, choking in your own words "Won't he be there?"

"He? You mean Yoongi?"

You nodded your head expecting a positive answer..

"He will and is not like is the first time you both are staying in the same place"

He was right it isn't the first time neither will it be the last time you will both stay at the same place cos as long as you both share the same group of friends, meeting each other was banned to happen and not to talk of now you live together.

"About Yoongi, how is he?--- Still surprise you both haven't killed yourselves yet" Jimin teased playfully motivating the others to cue in teasing you.

"You and Yoongi everyday fights is fit to be aired in W.W.E Raw wrestling mania-! It will be like M.Jae vs Suga" Taehyung stood up making voices like that of a ring announcer.

"Will you guys just stop? I swear that friend of yours is annoying..."

"Yoongi is a good guy, he just doesn't show it more often but deep inside of him, the unique Yoongi lies"

What rubbish-!

"Say that to someone who doesn't know the Yoongi you are talking about"

You scoped out every single word that left his mouth.

"And you better come cos if you dare not to, don't talk to me again" He was obviously joking at the moment.

"So are you coming?". Namjoon repeated the question but on a slight different voice tune.

"Do i have a choice?"

The boys made a hand sign that says you don't.

"Great remember to come with Ri-jin" Jimin quickly said secretly overjoying with a smile pestered on his lips.

"What a boy in luv"