Chapter 3

"Guy's we are here! Hope we are not that late?" The two most awaited girls made their entry.

"No you are right on time" Jimin said walking out from the kitchen "How are you Ri-jin?"

A blush tinted on his lips as he couldn't meet the eyes of the girl he just spoke to.

"Fine and you?"

With the way she responded you will definitely feel the love is indeed mutualized.

"Yah Jimin~ah i know am the third party but you can make it less known by even saying hi to me too before you carry on with your little love gesture" he didn't budge as his gaze were fixated on Ri-jin existence "Gosh am out of here" You waved at the uninterested love birds and snuggle to the kitchen.

"Ahhhh Min-jae you are here? Am so happy to see you" Hoseok face brightened up the exact moment he spotted your presence walk in.

"Me too! How have you been?"

You didn't need a seer to tell you how he has been doing, mere looking at his body is enough way to interpret everything.

"Am doing good Jae! Jungkook is really dying to see you" Hoseok said smiling as he goes closer to the stairs and calls out to him

"Jungkook Min-jae is here"

Within seconds the bunny boy flashed in pulling you into a quick but tight friendly hug.

"So bad of you to not even call me!" He said with a pout.

"But we text each other, awww never in my life did i think i will ever miss you like this"

"Me too!"

The mood was happy, as you mingled with your long time no see friends.

"Quit the annoying welcoming act, there's nothing so special about her" Yoongi passing voice growls annoyingly walking down to the fridge pulling out a bottle of water. "What's so special about him?" he mumbled underneath behind everyone's ear reach.

​​​​​​You weren't having any of it. You angrily sprunged towards him ignoring Hoseok and Jungkook's pleas to let him be.

Jungkook ruffled his hair and muttered

'War is about to start'

"And how is that your business? Why don't you keep your mouth shut for once?"

"Then stop going around acting like you are all special when you are clearly nothing"

That word really triggered you off, you quickly grabbed the nearest glass of water on the table baptizing him for the second time.

"What the fuck? Are you crazy? Do you know how expensive this shirt worths?" he roars loud attracting all the boys.

"That's your god damn business, you brought it upon yourself, next time it won't be water. Am warning you Yoongi don't mess with me-!"

"Or what?" He interrupted

You were about to backfire but a voice stopped you halfway probably Namjoon...

"Hey we are here to have a friendly coffee date and not stay all night watching you two bicker.... You both can kill yourselves when you get home but now let's go" he pulled you both by the wrist dragging you guys along with him sitting you down in opposite seats.