Chapter 15

"So are you up for the weekend?"​ ​​​​​Ri-jin nodded her head getting all shy and nervous in front of the light pale skin boy.

Their relationship was undoubtedly mutual but none of them have found the courage to prophesy their love for each other but nevertheless they were slowly getting there.

At least Jimin already maned up already to ask her out on a date....

'Slow and steady always wins the race'

"Hope we didn't disturb anything?" Jungkook teasing voice was heard as the boy's stood there with visible smirk on their lips.

"N-no, I will see you guys later bye!" She nervously ran out of the room. Any second she spends in that room will definitely come with a tease.

"No need to be shy, Come back Ri!" Taehyung voice echo down the room as he teases the girl in luv practically on the run.

"So mind tipping us of your little love life?" Jin asked with teasing furrowed brows.

The boys all crowded Jimin ready to suck the living hell out of him.

"Tell us how is it going?"

"Well nothing for now but we are slowly getting there" He shyly said.

"Whoa never knew you were damn serious about this whole thing, thought you were only messing around" Hoseok said.

"I wouldn't have come this far if i was just playing about it" He said in a tone that showed how serious he was.

"Well better for you or you will surely be killed by Tae if you dare it" Namjoon said with a light chuckle alraedy side eyeing the younger male.

Taehyung has always been the protective one in the childhood duo's. He only has one rule for the boy's

'Can date them but never play them'

That was his golden rule and the boys perfectly been much aware of it dared not to do the later.They have all made a mental note to stick in been friends but seems like Mr. Fate has another plan for the chosen two.

"Jin loves you too, so all i will say is to treat her well but if you dare hurt her, i wouldn't mind that we are friends.....You will answer to me" He said in a very stern voice.

'He was like a father after his daughter's welfare'

"This is so surreal, So Jimin~ah is the only taken among us?" Jungkook kind of exclaimed not really expecting any reply.

"You can get one Kook but not like that's what you will do. You are much of a Playboy to settle down with only one girl"

"Yeah you are right, I give up! Dating is for softies, Definitely not for me" He said with a clenched jaw.

Imagining himself dating throws him off the edge... Is a very cringy version of Jungkook

"You can never tell Kook" Jin said sipping on the Pepsi in his hand.

"No thank you... I will pass"

​​​​​As the boys were busy rambling and gistng on any slightest topic that flies by but all the time a soul was mesmerized and glued to his phone that all this while, the small talks of the boys never registered in his mind.

He was attentionally busy chatting with his newly found girlfriend. A big set of his heart charming gummy smile was visibly pestered on his lips, his cheeks were painted red as he unconsciously chats on not noticing the pair of confused and surprised faces shockingly staring at him wondering if he is going gaga or just their eyes deceiving them.

"YOONGI !!"

After the long awaited silence, a deep voice called out, drawing him back to the land of the living. He shot them the 'wtf' look clearly angry why they have to call him out of this sweet romance of his.

"What ?" He asked with an impatiently look ready to go back to his little rom-chat.

"We should be the ones asking you that!" Hoseok said not letting the older intimidating vibes get to him.

"Yoongi your level of strangeness is on a whole new level this days, it hasn't been up to a month since you were moody about many stuffs and now you are chatting like no other and ready to smile your cheeks off, what's up with the latest update?" Jin asked

"Why are you guys so damn nosy?"

"Maybe we won't if you aren't acting strange"

"I told you guys noth-" He got cut off when his phone rang showing the most awaited call he has been expecting.

He eyed the boys before picking the call;  

"Hello" His whole demeanor changed the moment he picked up the call.

It's like very much a new transformation of Yoongi. He's voice was damn soft... In fact he's whole being was radiating softness.

"Yeah i will be there" He stood up and hurriedly grab his things.

"Gotta go guys" He mouthed the boys waving at them.

It didn't take seconds for him to speed walk out the room.

"Guy's are you thinking what am think?" Jin asked querily.

"I think Yoongi's got a girlfriend" Namjoon said totally shocked. 

"But how? That's not even possible.... Yoongi and a girl"

"It might be the mystery girl" Taehyung said eyes widening.

"There is only one way to find out!" Jimin said assuredly.

"How?"

"Come on let's trail on him, he hasn't even gone far"

The boys looked at each other and correspondly nod their heads loving their new plan.

"Let's go guys we can't afford loosing him" Jungkook said with utmost hurriedness.

Like the others he was damn curious to see the one guy in their group that has a matching personality to his suddenly change in a twinkle of an eye.

If it was true he made a mental note to give this thing called fate a thorough look up.

The boys quickly gathered their things and ran out like cats been chased by a wild dog. Luckily for them the said male hasn't gone a long way, he was just getting into his car at the moment they caught up with him.

This is the legendary mission where the truth will come to light but will they be lucky enough to find out or will luck let them loose this chance...

If they were to find out, what will their reaction be like? Comment down below...

Read on to embark on the mission of truth with this group of friends.

I purple you guys 💕💖💞💝