44. Because you are SLOW.

Start from the beginning

Kanae - *in mind* THISBITCHISGONNADIEINMYHANDSONCEICANMOVEMYBODYSHESGONNAEXPERIENCEHELLONEARTH. [ this bitch is gonna die in my hands. Once I can move my body, she's gonna experience hell on earth.]

Satoshi - Don't you dare compare yourself to my girlfriend, you harlot!

Akime - *in mind* HARLOT!! HAR-HAR-HARLOT!!?? HE MEANS ME??! ME?!!

Akime - HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CALL ME A HARLOT!!??

Satoshi - It's true, that's why you are getting angry, right?

Akime - SHUT UP!!!

She then makes the biggest mistake of her life by slapping Satoshi.

In an instant, Akime gets her arms cut off by Kanae.

Kanae manages to move by her sheer will power.

Kanae - You just made the biggest of your life by slapping my man, bitch. Now you are gonna experience hell on earth.

Akime - *regrows her arms* HOW THE HELL DID YOU!!?? BLOOD DEMON ART : COCEAL!!

She then disappears into thin air, leaving only an almost invisible silhouette of herself, and her scent is also concealed.

She then tries to punch Kanae but Kanae blocks it with her Katana and cuts off her hands again, and Akime revealed herself. Since Kanae has really good eyesight, she was able to see the almost invisible silhouette of her.

Akime - HOW THE HELL?!? BLOOD DEMON AR-

Her head gets chopped off by Kanae.

Kanae - You are slow.

Satoshi - THAT'S MY GIRLLLL!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! But why can't I move my body yet!!?

Kanae - You can't!!?? Didn't I chop her head off??

Akime's decapitated head then starts laughing maniacally.

Akime - You think you can defeat me by cutting my neck!?? How naive of you?

Her body then picks up the head and reattaches it.

Satoshi - What the fuck!!?

Kanae's body tenses up and she becomes more serious.

Shirosuke - *smirks and in mind* They will never know, isn't it?

Akime - You are right, they never will.

Kanae - Who are you talking to?

Akime - It's none of your concern, bitch.
BLOOD DEMON ART : RAZOR RIBBONS!!

Razor sharp ribbons comes out of her Kimono which starts attacking Kanae.

FLOWER BREATHING
SECOND FORM