44. Because you are SLOW.

Start from the beginning

Satoshi - I see. Well how long have you been doing this for?

Shirosuke - It's been 6 months.

Satoshi - I see. Well, thank you for the udon.

Shirosuke - *bows*  Enjoy.

And he walks away.

Satoshi and Kanae starts eating their udons.

Satoshi - This tastes good.

Kanae - Yeah, it's delicious.

As the two of them were talking, Shirosuke says something which catches their attention.

Shirosuke - I'm sorry.

Satoshi - Huh? What do you mean?

Shirosuke - A demon will come after a while and you two will be killed.

Satoshi - Expl- WHY CAN'T I MOVE MY BODY!?

Kanae - *in a panicked tone* Satoshi-kun, I can't also move my body.

Satoshi - Shirosuke, what the fuck did you do!??

Shirosuke - Those udon, they contain blood, the demon's blood. And if one consumes it, he/she wouldn't be able to move for a period of time.

Satoshi - HOW THE HELL DIDN'T I SMELL THE DEMON BLOOD THEN!!?

Shirosuke - Because this demon's blood demon art is conceal. She can conceal her presence. Whether it's her scent ot her body.

Satoshi - You are a human, aren't you? Why are you with a demon?

Shirosuke - Because I have to. My family is being captured by that demon. I'm threatened of my family being killed if I don't do this!

Satoshi - How many people has this demon killed?

Shirosuke - Probably more than 80. And that's after I came. I don't know about the numbers before I came.

After a while, Satoshi starts getting the scent of a demon. As seconds passed, the scent got stronger and stronger.

Then a figure entered the shop. This figure wears a blue flowered patterned kimono.

The demon has pale skin with dark blue eyes and her hair is tied up with a flower hairpin. She has perfect curves and she looks to be in her early 20's. In other words, she is gorgeous.

Shirosuke - Welcome back, miss Akime. I have captured two demon slayers for you today.

Akime - *smiles evilly* Great, Shirosuke. You did a very good job. It's been months since I hadn't eaten a demon slayer. *looks at Satoshi* Ara! You are a handsome one, aren't you?

She then looks at Kanae.

Akime - Is she your girlfriend? Well, I don't think she's more beautiful than me.
You know what, I will kill her off and you can stay with me. We can have some 'fun', you know?