Bonus Chapter-4

Alina's age- 19

Third Person POV

Tonight Lisa's, Andrew's fiancee, family was coming over for dinner at the Walker household. They both have decided on getting married in a few months.

When the doorbell rung and Lisa's family entered, Seth was the first one to greet them.

Lisa was the eldest daughter of Richard Jamison, the ex- gangleader of . She was accompanied by her parents (father and stepmother), her brother who was the current leader, his wife and her younger step- sister, Talia.

Lisa immediately noticed the youngest Walker sibling was missing. "Where is Alina?" She asked to no one in particular.

"Packing." Seth replied.

"She never said she's going somewhere." Lisa muttered to herself.

"Last minute trip to Italy." Andrew answered and smiled because of the close relation his to be wife and sister shared.

Andrew led them all to the dining room where everybody took seats and left the one on Andrew's right empty for Alina.

"Have you decided on where you're going for honeymoon?" Gabriella, Lisa's sister-in-law, asked excitedly.

"Hawaii." Lisa replied with a smile.

"Sounds great." Gabriella wiggled her eyebrows at Lisa causing her to blush.

"Great so the youngest and oldest will be gone for a few days atleast." Allen muttered under his breath but almost everyone heard.

"What did you say Allen?" Seth asked curiously.

Allen looks around surprised to find all eyes on him.

"I did? Nah I didn't say anything." Allen tried playing it off cool but the older ones caught him.

"Speak before I make you." Andrew said sternly.

She groaned. "Fine. Alina is planning got a trip to Greece. She was going to talk to you about it tomorrow."

Felix snickered besides him. "You're so dead brother."

"I don't think she is going. She just came back from a 6 months Spain trip." Andrew said with his eyes training Allen.

"But I think she is brother. All she need to say is 'Big brother, please'." Allen scoffed.

"Well that's true. She always used this big brother card and Andrew as always falls for it." Seth winked at Andrew.

Before anyone could take further the conversation they heard footsteps. Alina followed by Tristan who was holding her bags came down. He kept the bags at the entrance of the dining room and both of them came inside and took their respective seats.

"Everything packed?" Andrew asked her to which she nods and mutters a 'yes'.

Lisa and Alina exchanged warm smiles before Alina's eyes went around the table, scanning everyone.

The food was served and mostly work related conversation went around the table.

"I heard you are studying law." Gabriella said while trying to make a conversation with Alina since is very reserved when it come to people outside family.

"Yes I am." Alina gave her a small smile.

"You plan to be a lawyer? I mean practicing and all?" Lisa's father asked curiously.

Alina nods her head. "Yes, I'll be one of the lawyers representing the British Mafia but otherwise no." Alina answered truthfully.

"How is working around the King's?" Lisa's younger step-sister, Talia(22) asked.