Stephen!

Oh my god

Stephen where are you?

I need your help

It's an emergency!

Stephen's eyes grew. An emergency? He hoped Bruce was okay by now! Stephen went back into his dorm with the help of his magic. He ran up to Bruce, who was sleeping. "Bruce, are you alright? I'm so sorry."

Bruce took awhile to wake up, his eyes heavily opened. "Mghh... Stephen?" He leaned up. "I stayed overnight at Christine's. I didn't see your texts..." Stephen lied, he did see Bruce's texts but he didn't read them before.

Bruce stretched his arms, "Oh, it's fine."

"What was the emergency?"

"Uhm... well... I have a date tonight and I don't know what to do. This is my first date."

Stephen covered his mouth in disbelief, "You have a date!? Who is it?" He was intrigued. Bruce rubbed the back of his neck, "Well... okay so, you've met him before back with the ice man who was Tony's enemy. He's Thor..."

"Thor? Thor Odison? The oddly attractive god?"

"Yes, him. We talked a lot after the fight and we had a connection."

"Wow... you're going on a date with Thor? You're so lucky." Stephen blushed while talking under his breath. Bruce pursed his lips, "I-I know right! He was the one who asked me out!"

"Who would've known... you're about to go on a date with Thor! You need to get a suit, we'll go over protocols, you can't mess this up man."

Bruce jumped up and went into his closet, "I got a suit actually! I bought it yesterday." He took it off of the hanger and showed his friend. It was obviously a cheap suit. "Hm... stay right here." Stephen went into his closet, he took out an expensive suit Tony gave him awhile back. "Here, I want you to have this." Stephen said while giving the fine suit to Bruce.

Bruce was shocked, the suit went over 3k! He firmly grasped it into his fingers, "Woahh... are you sure? This is... this is so expensive, Stephen. How did you get this?"

Stephen's smile dropped as he remembered his moments with Tony.

I'll buy you another suit, I promise.

Alright then... I can't wait (Chapter 9)

"Stephen?"

Stephen blinked back into the moment, "Sorry, I was just..." He cleared his throat, "Tony gave me this suit, my other one got ruined. I have no use for it anymore, so I figured you should have it."

Bruce hung the suit up, "W-Wow! Are you sure?"

"Positive. After you and Thor breakup, give the suit to a friend who's about to date someone." He teased.

Bruce lifted an eyebrow. "That was a joke." Stephen said after noticing Bruce's confusion. Bruce curved a little smile, a ding came from his phone. "Thor is texting me!" Stephen gathered around Bruce, they hovered over his phone. "What is he saying?" Stephen asked, he was very intrigued with Bruce's love life.

"He's saying... uh... he doesn't know how to text so I don't know what it says." Bruce said.

"Hell... urrr... broooze?" Stephen tried to make out the words. "I don't know..." Bruce sent a heart emoji, "Maybe he can text in emojis."

A voice recording popped up, "He recorded a message!" Bruce exclaimed while clicking the recording.

"Hello? Can you hear me? I think you can... ah, so I don't know how to use the texting feature. Forgive me if my words don't make sense, I prefer the voice feature. Let me know if you get this message." Thor said in the recording.

Bruce and Stephen snickered like two little kids. "I got the message Thor! How are you man? Are you excited for tonight?" Bruce asked while recording his voice.

Just before Bruce was about to stop recording, Stephen chimed in, "Bruce loveeess you!"

"Stephen!" The recording got sent. "Oh no no no!" Bruce wasn't able to delete the message, he nudged Stephen away, "That wasn't cool."

Stephen was laughing away. Bruce turned away from him, Thor sent another recording.

"Was that the wizard? Tell him I said hi! Also I'm doing great and I'm very excited for tonight."

Bruce melted with relief, Thor didn't care to acknowledge Stephen's obnoxious joke.