I grabbed the AWM along with the ammo and scope and put them in the sniper case, I grabbed two pistols and two guard knives then tossed them in a gun pouch, keeping one pistol in my hand. I made sure to wear a black dress tonight so that I wouldn't stand out. Walking out of the armory I threw the heavy case across my back, then peeked through the door to see if they left yet. The first car was moving so I had to wait until the last car reached up to the door. Once he was about to pass I stopped him.

I stepped through the doors and rapidly knocked on the window so the guy would stop. Once he did, I walked to the driver side. He rolled the tinted window down.

"Sorry I know you have to go but I forgot to give Lorenzo this," I gestured to the sniper case on my back. "Can you give it to him when you guys meet up." He looked at me skeptically before he nodded.

I really need to hurry because the other vehicles already drove off and I need to catch up.

"Give it here." He opened the door since it couldn't fit through the window.

Once he opened it fully, I took the pistol I had in my hand and knocked him out. He fell over with a grunt. I hauled him over to the passenger seat and jumped in on the drivers side. I threw the case in the back and floored it to catch up with the others.

"I'm sorry for doing this." I said to the unconscious man next to me.

Lorenzo would no doubt be pissed when he finds out. I know I told him I would stop pushing it but this is something I had to do. I just hope he can understand.

Once I caught up to the vehicles I heard chatter from a radio.

"Angelo is on the 5th floor of the building. We need men on the ground in case he tries to escape. I need a few men to come with me on the inside, I'll signal the rest of you guys if I need backup. We know he's always heavily armed and never without security so if you see his men, don't hesitate to kill. We need to do this as quiet as possible." Alessandro ordered.

I quickly drove off to the side and parked the car.

"I need to get to higher grounds." I muttered looking around.

There was a apartment building across the street, so maybe I could try there. I put the case over my back and tied the gun pouch to my leg under the dress. I see a man walking towards the building so I hurried behind him so I could catch the door. This place reeked of piss. After not seeing an elevator, I made my way up the steps. The staircase smelled way worse than the lobby. When I made it to the top I was really out of breath, I pushed the door open that lead to the roof. I saw some chairs sitting around so I put one behind the door so no one can get access to up here.

I opened the sniper case and got to work setting it up on the legs. After attaching the scope and putting in the ammo. I focused it on the building Angelo was in. Looking around I didn't see anything, after about 15 minutes I saw men dragging Enzo and Ale into a dim lit room.

"Shit!"

The curtains were open so I could see perfectly. I didn't see anyone else in the room but Angelo's men and they were tying Enzo and Ale to a chair. If I shoot now they're gonna know I'm here and Angelo's gonna get away.

I only have one shot at this, if I don't get it right, they could die. How the fuck did they get caught, and so soon. Unless, they knew they were coming. But that would mean someone told them of their arrival. I looked down at the ground and saw some of Ale's men in position, Dario was among them. He said he was gonna alert them if he needed backup but it seems he didn't even get the chance to.