Chapter 33

3 Months Later

3 Months Later

"You need anything mi amour?" I asked my pregnant woman.

"I'm fine, you're gonna be late." She reached up to kiss me then proceeds to shove me out the room.

"Sama-"

"Byeeeeee" She shuts the door in my face.

Rude

I opened the door to see her sprawled out on her back with a smile on her face.

"Why are you so happy I'm leaving?"

She lifted her head and the happy smile fell off her face which was replaced by a sheepish one.

"More bed space,"

"It's not my fault you have a tiny bed love,"

"I mean I didn't get it with the intention of there being someone else sleeping in bed with me,"

"Which reminds me, I have something important to talk to you about after work."

"What is it?" She asked.

"I'll tell you after work."

"But you're here now," She whined.

"After work," I said before turning to open the bedroom door.

As I reached for the knob I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What the fuck!?" I exclaimed.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Did you just teleport? How'd you get to me so damn fast."

Her room is large and the bed was all the way in the corner. It should've at least took her a few seconds to walk over.

"Never mind that, don't be evil. Tell me what is is,"

She's still worried about the discussion while I'm here trying to figure out if she's an alien or not. I eyed her closely before backing away slowly while watching her then closing the door.

I was very nervous about how this conversation was gonna go later. Things have been better since what happened in Italy, I know it doesn't bother her as much anymore but I'm still doing everything I can to make up for it.

As I hopped in my vehicle, I thought about how these past three months have been. From recovering from my gunshot wound to preparing for our baby. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not nervous. Hell, I'm terrified! I didn't have the best father figure growing up, and I really don't want to ruin my kid because I don't know how to be one.

One thing for sure, I'm definitely gonna do whatever it takes to be a good dad and with Samai by my side I know we can get through it together.

Besides the conversation that I was gonna have with Samai later, I also had an announcement to make at to my company today. The announcement was set for noon, and then I'm gonna leave early to get to my lady.