Chapter 17

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

After finding out that Chase and I did all that running for nothing, we were both in his room talking while Enzo and Theo were downstairs.

"You gotta have some ever blessed pum pum for Lorenzo to be doing all of this. Like what?" Chase said looking around his room still awestruck.

"We actually didn't get that far yet." My cheeks got warm.

"Girl what!? That man is fine and clearly cares deeply for you, when you planning on popping that pussy for him?"

"I know I know, I want to so badly. It's been so long I don't even know how to go about it." I replied embarrassed.

"You'll know when the time is right. It's good to know he doesn't care about just sex though."

"I knooow it just makes me want him even more." I whined.

"It'll happen don't worry. But look, I gotta bounce. I need to collect the remainder of my stuff from the storage unit to move here. You moving in soon or you staying with your man for a little longer."

"I'll spend the rest of the weekend with him and then I'll move in."

"Sounds good. Alright we'll talk soon." He air kissed both my cheeks before heading downstairs.

I went over to my room and sat down. I hear a knock before Enzo came in.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yea, thanks for this again the place is great." We held eye contact for a long time before I looked away. The way he looked at me was intense. "You ready to head out?"

He nodded and held the door open for me. We both made our way downstairs and locked up the house before we went in the car.

The drive back to his house was filled with sexual tension. It didn't help that his hand was on my thigh the whole ride. It felt like his hand was burning through my sundress into my skin.

"I'll be staying the rest of the weekend with you if you don't mind."

You know damn well he doesn't mind.

"You can stay however long you'd like." He looked at me briefly, his eyes flickered to my lips before he returned his gaze to the road.

I had to squeeze my thighs together to calm the butterfly activity down there. Lorenzo felt the action and lightly squeezed my thigh. The ride came to an end and I bolted out the car and walked ahead of him to get inside. I walked upstairs to him room and quickly got in the bathroom. I had to peel my underwear off my vagina due to the slickness this man caused.

I took a cold shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I stood in front of the mirror and took in my appearance. My hair was puffy, I grabbed one of my hair ties that I left on the side of the sink and put my hair up. I stepped out of the bathroom to see Lorenzo's back turned to me. He was shirtless and I was just taking in all of his back muscles and the way they flexed with every move he made.