When you realize you just dissed a god...

P.O.V Ager

I watched as Vados brung Goku and Vegeta down to the ground next to me. "Vados can you heal this saiyan?" Vegeta raised an eyebrow when he saw Cabba but I didn't make anything of it. Vados tapped Cabba with her staff and his wounds glowed. Cabba's eyes snapped open and he charged at me "Cabba! Halt!", Cabba nearly tripped over himself when Vegeta yelled at him, He turned to look at Vegeta "M-Master? you're here?" Vegeta stormed over to him and slapped him, "Idiot!" Cabba was obviously confused as to why Vegeta, Goku, and Vados were here, but he asked a question pretty quickly "Vados? Why are you here? Is Champa holding another tournament?" Vados shook her head with a laugh "No, in fact, Champa has been replaced" Cabba stumbled back "By who?" I placed my hands on Cabba's shoulders "By me". Cabba realized what that meant and nearly tripped over himself as he bowed to me "I'm so sorry my lord! Please forgive me!", I laughed "Don't worry about it, I'm nothing like those other scratchy gods of destruction, But If I'm being honest I'm a lot weaker then they are. So to fix that I asked Vados to bring us here so that I can train against Kefla" This was news to both Vegeta and Goku "Wait you need potara to create Kefla!" I nodded "Indeed but luckily enough I have thought ahead." I held out a pair of white Protaras, This confused the 3 mortal Saiyans "White Potara? I didn't think those existed?" I shook my head and chuckled, "Remember when I left the training arena shortly after I unlocked SST? Well in that Time I summoned Shenron and asked him to create these Potaras and give the angels the ability to summon an endless amount of them. White Potaras is incredibly durable but does not have the ability to permanently fuse individuals, what's even better is that any technique that one of the two halves of a fusion can use the fusion can use. For example, Vegito can use both SSGSS evolved and Kaioken! The white Potara fusion is also the longest-lasting fusion, You see the fusion will last until the fusion wishes to separate or until the Potara is broken. White Potara also looks cooler and can even fuse other fusions! meaning that you could fuse Vegito with Gotenks, and then the resulting fusion with another fusion and so on until infinity! and what's even better is that they can use every transformation or multiplier that their parts can, meaning that you could combine SSGSS with Golden Frieza, or even Toppos god of destruction form!" Gokus eyes widened "Imagine a fusion of Vegito and Jiren! That would be amazing!" Then Goku's eyes went as big as a spirit bomb "What about a fusion of Vegito, Jiren, You and Lord Beerus!" I chuckled then actually thought about it "Well I can at least guarantee the Agito fusion" I then realized that I had gotten way off track and looked back at Cabba "Well never mind that Cabba, You have nothing to apologize for, but the same cannot be said for your king" Cabba turned pale and quickly said "Wait! How about you come and have a feast with us! as an apology for his actions!" I nodded thoughtfully "Very well then", Cabba sighed with relif, "Oh and by the way, where is your god of destructions clothing?" I shrugged "It'll show up after the king nows who I am", Cabba nodded and lead us back to the palace.

"What is he doing here!?" shouted King sadala in rage, "Gaurds! kill him!" I rolled my eyes before I began screaming "AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The king looked at my SSGSS transformation in fear "What is this? Who are you?" I flew a couple of feet off the ground and my aura glowed brightly "This is Super Saiyan Blue and I am Ager," My clothes shimmered and my destruction god's clothing appeared "The new God of Destruction!"

The King fell to his knees and bowed with his forehead on the floor, I could practically see him sweating, I reverted to my SSG transformation as I needed to perfect it and landed in front of him with Vados and the other Saiyans appearing by my side, "My.. my lord! I apologize for my actions! Please forgive me!" I looked at him and held out my hand "Hakai", The king screamed as I erased him, The Saiyans all looked at me in shock I then waited for 2:30 before nodding at Vados who reversed the past 3 minutes. The King had no clue what had just happened nor did most of the Saiyans, the only people that did were Vados, Cabba, Vegeta, Goku, and me. "...Please forgive me!", I rolled my eyes "Very well, but first Cabba has something to say", Cabba rushed forward and whispered into the King's ear. The King nodded and quickly ordered for a feast, I wanted to help cook so I went into the kitchen, once all of the food was cooked I felt slightly out of place, everyone else had cooked delicacy's and I cooked burgers but in all honesty, I could only cook burgers and barbeques so sue me. 

As I sat down and looked at the many Saiyans that came to pay their respects one thing came to mind.

'This is flipping boring'