Part 25

Ginny didn't take that news well however, she got over it eventually. Still wouldn't talk to me directly but be now chipping in my conversations.
My life on the other hand wasn't going too well but, wasn't going bad either.
Yes, Draco and I were hanging out more and slowly getting our relationship back together, we didn't share a room tho, there were girls everywhere who heard I was single and they wanted to date me.
"You know if you told them you were gay you wouldn't get so many girls asking you out," Ron states one afternoon before we headed to lunch.
"I can't do that not yet,"
"Why? You are," I slide glace the tree Draco was seating at with his friends before throwing myself on that ground by Hermione.
"Because he is waiting for Draco to come out with him,"
"Aw yes, true love that is," Ron laughs rolling his eyes. "I don't know if it's love perse..." I mumble picking at the grass. It was a very lovely day today and we were lucky enough that the headmaster classed a Professor meeting canceling school today, I honestly think they did it on purpose because they knew the weather was going to be good.
I glance back over at Draco who was engaging in conversation with his friends, I only knew one of three of them. Pansy, Blaise, and Theo.
I look closely at Draco. He was wearing a black tank top, all of his tattoos were showing. He honestly looked hot. I honestly loved his tattoos.
"Harry!" I jump and glare at Ron. "Owe!"
"I was trying to get your attention," He shrugs laughing. "You didn't have to kick me, what do you want?"
That's when I notice the female standing above us. She smiles softly at me. "Hi, Harry,"
I nod my head at her. I didn't know her name and I didn't want to hurt her feelings by voicing it.
"I was wondering if you were busy this afternoon?"
"For God's sakes, the dude is Gay why can't anyone take the hint?" Ron groans. My eyes snap to him as soon as it left his mouth.
Did he?
"Did I just...?" I nod my head and fling myself back on the ground. "Is there any way I could convince you to I don't know, keep this a secret?" I peak at the girl but she was already gone. Of course, she is the way.
"Harry mate I am so sorry!" I shake my head. "It's fine, It would have happened anyway."

By mid-afternoon, I felt like everyone knew. I honestly don't know how everything gets spread so far but whatever. I was over it. Honestly.
"So is it true?" I look up to see a Hufflepuff, my year, smiling down at me. I smile at him and nod. "Yep, I'm gay," he nods his head thoughtfully and goes to say something else but gets cut off. "He is spoken for, get to movin," I lean to my left to see who it was.
Draco.
"But I..." Draco cuts him off with a glare. "Beat it," I raise my eye at him confused. When the guy was out of earshot I look up at him.
"What was that for?" Draco looks at me but doesn't speak.
"Well, we are going to go.." "Study," "Yes we are going to go study, bye!" Ron and Hermione ran off immediately not allowing me to say anything.
"Well, what was that for??"
Draco leans against the tree staring down at me. He shrugs. "He was trying to hit on you," "You don't know that!" I didn't mean to sound defensive but I did. Draco raises his eye.
"Did you want him to?"
"And technically I'm not spoken for either,"
"One you are, two I saw you skipped my question." he steps toward me and bends down. "Don't make me remind you that you're mine,"
"I don't remember you asking me to be your boyfriend," Draco smirks at me and steps away. "I guess it'll have to wait then," I looked at him confused. Was he going to ask me? Nah he wanted to take it slow.
I grin up at him and started to play his game.
"Well, I guess the little redhead lad can come back then," I pretend to look around for him, and Draco steps in front of me.
"I knew you was into redheads you and that Weasley boy was always too close," I grin up at him. "The twins? They were cute weren't they?" I laugh as he glares down at me.
"That isn't funny," I shrug my shoulders. Kinda was.
"Who says it is a joke?"
He swats down in front of me. "It best is," I lean toward and kiss him on the cheek.
"Maybe maybe not we will never know,"
"Potter,"
"Tsk tsk tsk, we agreed Harry, Malfoy," He rolls his eyes and grins. "Harry Malfoy that kinda has a ringtone to it don't you think?" I will deny that I blushed at this until the day I die.
Draco pinches my checks and laughs.
"Did that make Harry flustered?" I roll my eyes and try to ignore him but it was really hard when he was directly in front of me.
"Go away," I mumble picking at the grass.
"Nah I think I will stay," He laughs sitting down next to me.

Hours passed by, Draco somehow ended up laying on me while I was reading. He was sound asleep and I was rubbing his hair.
Sometimes I would catch myself grinning down at him, happier than I have ever been. I honestly couldn't wait for the day that he agreed to be my boyfriend.
"Draco?" I mumble gently shaking him when I started to not be able to read my book because of the darkness.
"Draco sweetheart?" "Hm?" He grumbles not opening his eyes. "Come on bed time," He lightly shakes his head groaning.
"No, stay." I roll my eyes at him chuckling. I take a look around, it was almost completely dark. "You can sleep in my bed tonight if you get up now," A soft smile makes its way to his face and he stands.
"Well, Potter what are you waiting for? Let's go," He grabs my backpack and walks off before I could say anything else.