Part 21

Every day for the next week I went to Pansy's dorm and asked her if he has responded. This morning not being any different. 
"Potter I swear to whatever Gods are above if that is you I WILL not hesitate to kill you," I go to say something but she was already opening the door and sighing at me. 
She swings the door open and lays back down. "Potter I told you on day two that when and if he responds I will tell you." I look down at her for a moment before glancing around the pink room I have grown used to. She was very girly and clean. To the left of the bed was her makeup place, and next to that was a door which I assume either lead to the bathroom or closet. 
I look back over to the girl that was currently annoyed at me. 
"Aren't you suppose to be marrying someone anyway?" Potter stutters over himself before responding, "I am, I just.." She interrupts me by sitting up and putting her hand up. "I am going to stop you there, you can't just play Draco, and stay with Ginny," 
"I'm not.." But once again I was cut off. "Harry, you might not think you're playing them both but you are. I know you don't want to hurt either of them, but how will Ginny feel once she finds out what you are doing behind closed doors, or who you are doing? Draco cried Potter do you understand that? He cried in my arms because you can't make up your mind, to either love him or not. Right now he thinks you choose her and I can't tell him anything else, because you allow her to still plan out a wedding that, shouldn't in my opinion be happening. But at last, you are scared of something and won't come out. Draco doesn't deserve this, so you either choose or I end this for you two." I look at her, scared. She couldn't just... I couldn't just lose... I need him. I need him more than anything, but Ginny has been by my side since day one. She's always helped me and loved me. I couldn't just... Even if she... Tears welled up in my eyes. "Pansy please..." I fidget with my hands as she looks at me, I see A flash of guilt behind her eyes but just as fast as it came it left. "I am sorry Harry but I can't watch you both torcher yourself. So tonight at midnight you meet me at the Astronomy town and choose Draco or you officially choose Ginny cutting everything off with Draco." I stare at her for a moment. "It's not even an option, I'll be there." Pansy lays back down. "Mhm, we will see."  I nod confirming my presents tonight before I walk out. 
I will be seeing him tonight. I will. 
I walked slowly past the commons room to lunch where I see Ron and Hermione. I sit down and grab a drink.
" 'Morning Harry," I nod toward him. "Morning guys, what y'all want to do today?" Hermione glares sideways at Ron and then back at me. 
"You two are studying with me for the afternoon. We aren't failing this year, you have already missed a lot of class this year, Harry. Can't afford to fail now." I nod at her not really caring. I just needed to make sure that my night wasn't getting messed with. I needed to make the appointment with Pansy. I had to. 

We studied in the library with Hermione for about four hours. It was about six clocks now, I start to fidget and pass around Draco's room. I have been staying there for a while. 
I slowly sink to the floor and hold Draco's bracelet in my hand. I sigh and look around her green and silver room. It was very messy the first night but I cleaned it just in case he came back. I didn't want him to have to deal with it, or... Or remember why he left and leave again. I close my eyes and picture the last time I kissed him. We were interrupted but it was magical. I know soul mates don't exist, but I am falling for the dude. It isn't going to be easy but I am willing to make the effort. I felt tears link out of my eyes. 

11:57p.m 

I jerk awake and look around the room I fell asleep in. I relax a little realizing I was just in Dracos room. Wait. I jump up and look at my watch. "FUCK!" I shout running out the door. 

11:58p.m

I was running as fast as I could to the town Pansy told me to meet her out. I look down at my watch as everything flys past me. I was going to be late. I was too far. I try pushing myself harder. 

11:59p.m 

The tower was in sight but there was no way I was making it, but I was damn sure going to try. 

12:00p.m 

Midnight hit as I opened the door to the tower. I bolted up the stairs. 

"PANSY!!?!" I shout looking around frantically. I look down at my watch. 12:01p.m. "Fuck," I fall down looking around to make sure I didn't miss her. 
She wasn't here. 
I was too late. 
I'll never get another chance. 

I cried myself to sleep right where I was.