Part 17

"Why are you in such a hurry mate? It's literally just school. You were there like a month ago." Ron mumbles tiredly on my bed as I run around packing everything I brought. "Just excited to be around people." That wasn't the exact truth. Draco was at Hogwarts and I couldn't wait to see him. We decided-after my confession, and him giving back my bracelet of course- To see where this goes, but we are going to keep it a secret. We are giving ourselves until Valentine to figure out if we want to be together. We are staying with our girlfriends tho.
I pause and look at my bracelet. It was glowing a faint green. I touch it for it to glow more.
Wtf? Gonna have to ask Draco about this.
"Hey, guys you ready?" I look up to see Hermione walking in.
I zip my back up.
"Yes."

I sigh as I walk into the doors of the great hall.
"Good to be home." I smile until I heard what everyone was saying.
"I heard he got a girl pregnant."
"Seriously? I heard Voldemort came back and he went crazy."
I look at them and frown. "Ignore them, Harry."
I look at Ron and walk away. There goes my good mood.
"Heard you went, crazy Potter." My heart sunk. I turn to see Draco. I throw him a questioning look, but he ignored it.
"Think whatever you want I'm not in the mood."
I turn around and leave the great hall. "You guys go eat I'm going to go talk to Professor McGonagall." they look at me for a minute and turn around walked back.
Why did he say that that was mean?
I walk for a couple of minutes when I was grabbed from behind. I go to hit the person off of me but I got pulled into a closet. "Potter."
"Malfoy."
"Why did you leave?"
"Why where you mean?"
"I was playing my part?" Oh. Well, now I feel silly.
"Oh, I just decided I wasn't hungry." He narrowed his eyes at me. "You couldn't stop talking about coming back just for the food. Don't lie to me."
I roll my eyes. "Always remembering stuff."
"It's my job."
"Mhm"
"Did you need something ?"
"Yes." He pauses and stares at me. "What did you ne-oof." He interrupted me and kissed me. I sink into the kiss. Sighing happily.
"I miss that." He mumbled resting his head on mine. "You were away for two weeks, and not even two because I woke up on Christmas morning with you in my room." I watch him blush in embarrassment. "You saw me?"
"Yes,"
I grin at him when he tries to drop his smile.
"Just know I don't mean anything I say, but we have to stay in character." I sigh and nod my head. I didn't think about any of that. I was just excited to see him.
"Okay, I'll see you tonight in my room right?"
Draco asks looking hopeful.
I nod my head and start to open the door, "Yes,"
He grins at me and pulls me back kissing me.
"Good go eat." I nod my head and walk out.

I walk back into the great hall. "Back already?"
I sat down and looked across the room at Malfoy's seating.
"Yes, I forgot what I needed to talk to her about halfway there so I came back." Ron laughs throwing his arm over my shoulder. "Of course you did."
"Harry!" I hear someone yell my name. I eat a strawberry and lookup. 
Ginny.
I panic on the inside and look at Draco. He is glaring. Like if looks could kill Ginny and maybe even myself would be dead.
Oh no, what do I do?
Before I could think of anything she pulls me to my feet and kisses me.
I don't kiss back too shocked. I look across the room at Draco. His face fell and he looked down.
Great.
"I missed you, Harry!" She exclaims pulling away and hugging me. I wrap my arms around her still looking at Draco. "Yeah.. me too."

I knock at the door in my closet. Hoping Draco wasn't mad at me.
"Draco?" I mumble softly, after a few moments I felt my heart drop, but then he opens the door and I stumble in. I look at him, guilt taking over my body. 
"Sorry," he mumbled crawling back into bed. I stare at him for a few minutes before shutting the door and following him. "You okay?" I look down at his body and sigh again. 
I sit on the bed and he cuddles into me. "Yeah, I'm fine." He lies.
"Are you really?"
"No,"
I sigh running my hand through his hair. He sighs in content.
"I didn't kiss her back," I say hoping it'll help.
"I know,"
"Anything I can do to help you not be sad?"
"Cuddle me."
I nod my head slide down the bed and hold him. "Did you have a good break?" I ask looking around his room. "I guess Blaise helped me move into my new apartment."
"You're going to live in the muggle world?"
"Yeah, no one knows me there." I nod my head in understanding.
"I'll come by once you're finished decorating," I comment kissing the top of his head. 
"That's already done Pansy snuck in and did it while I was with you."
I look down at him. "Did she know where you were." I wasn't worried just curious. 
"She thought I went to Japan." I nod It was better that way. 
"Have you seen Astoria?" I hesitantly ask trying not to sound jealous I look up at the ceiling. "Yeah," he mumbled into my stomach. I cringe at that but don't question it. I don't believe I want to know.
"Can we make an agreement?" I ask he sits up and I finally see his red puffy eyes. "Awe..." I mumble touching his face, it really hurt my heart seeing him like this and knowing I was part of the reason.
"What agreement?" He questions leaning into my hand. "No sex with them?" I look away from him just in case it upset him, when I hear him sigh in relief I relax. "Thank Merlin because I was going to ask that but didn't want to push it."
I grin at him. "Glad we are on the same page."
"So.. Do you just want to officially move into here?" Draco asks. "Haven't I already?"
He laughs at me. "Not technically. You'll clothe are in here. Your stuff for- well, anything isn't, you don't have a toothbrush or.." I cut him off with a kiss and laugh. "Okay, Draco I'll move my stuff in tomorrow."
"Really?" He looked happy.
"Yeah,"
"So you're moving in with me but we still don't know if we are together until Valentine's Day?"
I nod my head.
"Yes because we both need to make sure we are ready for 1. To come out but for 2. To come out together." He nods his head in understanding. "Okay,"

"Let's go to sleep."