Part 15

I walk into my room and go straight for the door in my closet.
When I open it I see Malfoy seating in a chair by the fire. I slowly walk in and seat down on the other one.
We don't speak for a while. But I got rather anxious after a while of just seating there.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing,"
"Draco don't lie.." He cut me of softly.
"Harry I'm okay. I am used to it all. Just drop it please." He begs me. I stare at him in the eyes and convince myself that he was about to cry so I got up and sat down on his lap and hugged him. I know this isn't normal but he was sad and he did something really nice for my friends this morning so I had to comfort him. He sighs and laughs. Hugging me back.
I grin into his hair. I'll never admit it, but I breathed in deep before pulling away. "Thank you for apologizing to my friends. Means a lot." He nods. "You didn't have to get them anything tho." He grins at me. "But it buttered them up to forgive me did it not?" I nod my head agreeing. "True," I pause trying to figure out how to word my next sentence.
"Did you want to hang out at Hogsmeade?"
He goes to answer but we got interrupted by a knock at the door. I look down at Malfoy and he has panic in his eyes.
"Yes. I'll see you there go!" He whispers shouts at me pushing me toward the door. I stumble into it and close it. Hesitating to go into the door that will lead back to my door.
I lean toward the door to hear who it is.
"Astoria, my love what are you going here?" I roll my eyes but continue to listen. "I just wanted to see my boyfriend. Is that a crime?" She asks seductively. I grind my teeth together when I hear someone fall on the bed. I left before I heard where they were going.
I slam my door. 'Surely I am not jealous. Just mad I had to leave so he could fuck his girlfriend'
I storm back to the commons room where I left my friends.
"How was the bathroom?" Ron asks smirking toward me. I glare at the fire.
"I don't want to talk about it."
"I saw Greengrass walk up that way," I heard 'Mione tell Ron quietly. I glare over at them. "She has nothing to do with this guy's," "Mhm" I roll my eyes. I start picking at my bracelet. Stupid bracelet. I hate that he gave me this. I can't hate him because of it.
"I need to get drunk," I didn't look at my friends but I could already tell what they were about to say.
"Harry I don't think that is a good idea."
"Harry you're bloody brilliant getting drunk before going to Hogsmeade. Best bloody idea ever." I look over grinning at Ron. Of course, he would agree with me.
"And can I guess that there is no way I can talk you, two idiots, out of this?" We both look over at Hermione shaking our heads.
"Alright well, we are going to do this right. Go get the booze you two, I'll gather our friends." Merlin do I love my best friends.
"I have a stash in my room," I tell Ron as we walk toward our rooms. Ron nods his head. "Hermione is going to tell everyone to bring some. I have a stash of food in mine."
We parted so we could grab our stuff agreeing to meet in the common rooms in ten minutes. I grab a bag and put all but five of my bottles in the bag.

"Bloody hell Harry do you have a secret bar in your room?" Ron demands looking at all the drinks I pull out. I laugh. "I have to stay prepared for the party mate." He laughs. "I'm glad we have stashes of cokes so we can have mixed drinks. That's a lot of Vodka mate." I just laugh it off.
'I probably should have brought less,'

All our friends showed up including Pansy and Blaise. But no Draco. I just shrugged it off, taking another shot.
We danced for hours, no one getting too drunk because we still wanted to go to Hogsmeade. At about 12:45 I watch Draco come down. I don't know if it was to alcohol or if I could have really been turned on by him, but Malfoy wore fitted pants and a black casual tank top. What got me was that he was wearing such casual muggle clothes, it was really tight on him, and his tattoos were exposed. I gulp and tried to look away from him. I didn't succeed, but I was grateful when Ginny came up and started kissing me. Distracting me from the sexy blonde. She let go of my face and smiled at me.
"You ready to go?" For a second I was confused then I remembered where we had to go.
"Yes," I grin grabbing my two best friends from making out. I turn toward Neville. "We headed out want to come or stay?" He looks over at Luna and she nods her head.
"Yes," I grin at him. Note to self ask him about Luna later.