Chapter 23

Aimee's pov
After what happened at the release party I ended up feeling nauseous again,Kurt and I came to the conclusion that I was sick and must've caught the flu at the party.Sam however,thinks it's something else."oh yeah you're 100% pregnant Aimee."she said,I widened my eyes a bit."Sammy,I can't be pregnant.I mean,the boys will be going on tour soon for the album and then they'll be on SNL and-"Sam grabbed my shoulders and forced me to face her,"hey,hey,look at me Aimee look at me."she said.I nervously looked at her,"let's hypothetically say that you are pregnant,this is a great thing!"she said.I tilted my head in confusion,"my sister Maureen,she wasn't ready to be a parent either!"she said."and do you wanna know what happened to her?"she asked,"what happened?"I asked.

"She has 4 kids and a pet goat and now she lives on a ranch!"she replied."i don't get what you're trying to say Sam."i admitted,"what I'm trying to say is that no one is ready to be a parent,but eventually you'll learn and become the greatest parent ever!"she said."we don't know if you really are pregnant,but if you are then there is a little rice grain in your stomach right now that'll everyone become a bean with two amazing parents."she said,pointing at my stomach.I hesitated for a moment,"Sam?"i said.she looked at me,"let's go to the pharmacy."I said.she grinned,"that's the spirit!"she said.