Chapter 42

Sam's pov
"Pat did you bleach your hair?"

"Yeah,I did.do you like it?"

"I do,it suits you."

He smiled and blushed,"thanks Sam."he said.I blushed as well,ever since Pat joined the band we've quickly hit it off and became friends.I think Pat likes me too,but I'm too fucking nervous to ask him."hey Pat rehearsals about to-"Krist cut himself off,"oh,am I interrupting something?"he asked."nah it's fine,I'm coming."Pat said,Krist nodded and walked off."duty calls."he joked,I giggled.he was about to walk off but I grabbed his wrist,stopping him.he turned around and looked at me,"could we maybe talk after?"I asked."sure Sam."he said,gently smiling.I blushed and let go of his wrist,he walked towards Krist.I sighed and smiled,"looks like someone's in love."Aimee said.

I turned around and saw her holding Frances,who was trying to reach for Kurt."bean you can't go to daddy right now,later ok?"she said to Frances,"did you see that Aimee?I asked him if we could talk later and he said yes!"i said."does that mean you're finally telling him that you like him?"she asked,I nodded."who likes who?"Dave asked,his legs were bouncing up and down due to how much coffee he drank."David Eric Grohl,too much coffee is bad for you!"i scolded him,"you're not my fucking mom!"he yelled.I groaned and rolled my eyes,"I got this Sam,here take Franny to her stroller."Aimee said.she handed me Frances and grabbed Dave,leading him to his drum kit.