Chapter 36

A/N
It's not over yet guys!

Aimee's pov
"Ugh stupid MTV."I mumbled as I stood backstage,Frances was in her stroller beside me.I crouched down and looked at her,"my little bean,MTV is making mommy very angry.but I know that daddy will make it fun,even if they won't let him."I spoke to her.all she did was put her hand in her mouth,I sighed and smiled.I gently kissed her forehead,as I stood up I heard Kurt start to play Rape me.but then,he switched to Lithium.I smirked,knowing exactly what Kurt was doing.then something unexpected happened,as Kurt and the guys were playing the end of the song Krist did what he normally did which was throw his bass guitar up in the air.but when he was about to catch it he ended up missing and it hit him on the head,I gasped.

I cover my mouth with my hands as Krist fell onto the ground,holding the side of his head.he slowly got up and walked towards me,as he did for some reason Kurt kicked his ass.I don't think Kurt realized what happened,because after that he and Dave ended up trashing the stage."Krist are you ok?!"I asked worryingly,he still had his hand on the side of his head."Where's Axel?hi Axel!hi Axel!"I heard Dave said sarcastically as Kurt jumped over his drum set,"I think I'm ok,is that Brian May?"Krist asked as he pointed at something.I turned around and saw him pointing at a mop and bucket,I looked back at Krist and gave him a look."I think you have a concussion."i said,"is he ok?"I heard Dave ask."I think he's got a concussion."i said,"oh fuck,Krist I'm sorry I didn't mean to kick your ass man."Kurt immediately apologize.